houx

Your priority should for Ps4 not Xbox1 please...

I'm really dying to see Shai and Striker up for the next update.Because you don't seem as 'we are fixing optimization issues and graphic performances both on ps4 and pro and not to inform about awakening yet' , then release these characters for let us not to bored for a while.I'm regretting that we have pre-ordered and bought this game and you don't seem like you don't care what we need as priority so far.SSD not solve fast loading for maps,ps4 pro can't handle the game or you may working only for xbox1 for the updates...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, houx said:

I'm really dying to see Shai and Striker up for the next update.Because you don't seem as 'we are fixing optimization issues and graphic performances both on ps4 and pro and not to inform about awakening yet' , then release these characters for let us not to bored for a while.I'm regretting that we have pre-ordered and bought this game and you don't seem like you don't care what we need as priority so far.SSD not solve fast loading for maps,ps4 pro can't handle the game or you may working only for xbox1 for the updates...

That's a one deep sea of entitlement here. Wow.

If it wasn't for xbox success you would have never seen this game on ps4. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All your posts are complains and drama! Why you don’t chill a bit and give it some time or just try another game? You can’t achieve anything with this reaction!

im also dying for lahn and some updates but I don’t cry all over the forum!

I'm sorry but this is not drama.If you made a game, you should not ignore all kind of comments even they are bad or not. I'm a customer and I'm a gamer like you and I want to see feedback from what I bought and what I expected from this game.I am not the only one who hoped something good from this game on ps4.We have to react or they will make this periods longer.Even they read these messages or not.😐

1 hour ago, houx said:

This is funny tbh your games been out for 3 weeks you have mediah,fields bosses,node wars and 2 classes and other stuff I don't care to remember point is it took us 2 months or so to get that stuff in xbox lol calm down... as for the performance issues xbox also has them 

• Like 4

Just now, Linxz said:

This is funny tbh your games been out for 3 weeks you have mediah,fields bosses,node wars and 2 classes and other stuff I don't care to remember point is it took us 2 months or so to get that stuff in xbox lol calm down... as for the performance issues xbox also has them 

Exactly, it took ages for us to get anything and it's been few weeks on PS4 and people already QQ about lack of content. 

I remember us running calpheon shrine to 55.... 

16 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Exactly, it took ages for us to get anything and it's been few weeks on PS4 and people already QQ about lack of content. 

I remember us running calpheon shrine to 55.... 

If they really think the devs are focusing on xbox they're special kind of dumb I mean we got a wagon A WAGON for our update.. oh yes I feel the devs attention lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, houx said:

Oh and you guys are getting new classes and awakening on the 25th of this month (its on Twitter) please stop complaining ps4 obviously has the devs focus..

@Linxz oh the wagon cracked me up lols. To be fair though the wagon is pretty bada** lookin. And the griffin looks insane. As a ps4 player honestly i dont care what they bring out except lahn. Shes the only class im truely lookin forward to. I dont get why the op is boohooing. Ive been playing since prelaunch and have plenty to do and now that i retired my ranger for the dk im having alot of fun. How is the desert and kamasylvia? Which came first?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lonelysphinx said:

@Linxz oh the wagon cracked me up lols. To be fair though the wagon is pretty bada** lookin. And the griffin looks insane. As a ps4 player honestly i dont care what they bring out except lahn. Shes the only class im truely lookin forward to. I dont get why the op is boohooing. Ive been playing since prelaunch and have plenty to do and now that i retired my ranger for the dk im having alot of fun. How is the desert and kamasylvia? Which came first?

Desert (Valencia) is first

4 minutes ago, lonelysphinx said:

Figured as much. I wanna run through  kamasylvia so bad. It looks absolutely astounding from what i saw in vids n pix.

Yea... but you need 240 ap for most areas 

7 minutes ago, Linxz said:

Yea... but you need 240 ap for most areas 

That should be obtainable in valencia id assume. Right now im at 146 ap using black abyssal and roaring magic ornament. We dont have alot of options as of yet for gs. Being that we got kzarka and some field bosses they just added in where we can enhance asula accessories.

8 hours ago, houx said:

I'm sorry but this is not drama.If you made a game, you should not ignore all kind of comments even they are bad or not. I'm a customer and I'm a gamer like you and I want to see feedback from what I bought and what I expected from this game.I am not the only one who hoped something good from this game on ps4.We have to react or they will make this periods longer.Even they read these messages or not.😐

Instead of thinking the grass is greener on the other side why don't you do some research?
Xbox has a lot of texture loading issues that have lead to needing a speed limit on horses in towns, more invisible walls when moving around,  and a very bad crash associated with one of the Archer's skills. The loading issue is a big concern when it comes to releasing T8 and higher horses. Some of that was addressed in the most recent patch but not all. 

Unlike you, no company that has a presence on multiple platforms can really afford to play favorites or focus on one over the others. You're biases are not theirs. Every platform is getting attention, patches, and updates in a timely and sensible manner.

Edited by SoloTyrant

We are already getting a speedy catch up. Do you have no concept on how much work goes into this? Complaining about something you know nothing about.

I hate Xbox. It's a fireplace for me. Literally. But they have had the game longer and had to wait much longer for content then we have to. So you need to chill out or go play PC. 

Releasing content is a lot of works and takes time to make sure it's done correctly. 

This type of entitlement is a huge issue in our world today. 

• Like 2

Ya i was reading the class launches from pc  n a few were like 4 months after last class release. Most were like 6-10months in between launches. I feel for xbox having to wait a longer period than us ps4 players but to be fair xbox version was out 5 1/2 months b4 ps4 n i believe they are playing catch up now to get xbox/ps4 evened out in content n whatnot hence last update only a wagon n guild boss. Which is fine by me they can roll out whatever whenever. Id love for the lahn to come shes the class i want as my main. Id love for a new area to come with new quests mobs n knowledge only because the 59-60 grind is seriously killin me its so freakin boring seeing the same mobs over and over. And no matter what mobs be it helms sausans pirates or shults its .001% per kill. This is how u can tell bdo is a korean game at heart. They love the grindfests. Me i like the quests n lore. Some pretty damn good consec questlines in the game. Alot of interesting sidequests also.

Edited by lonelysphinx

On 9/12/2019 at 8:33 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

That's a one deep sea of entitlement here. Wow.

If it wasn't for xbox success you would have never seen this game on ps4. 

Lol you're completely wrong when they announced it for xbox they also said coming later to ps4. So the plan all along was for both systems.

11 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol you're completely wrong when they announced it for xbox they also said coming later to ps4. So the plan all along was for both systems.

Source. Otherwise it's like all things you write - BS. 

7 hours ago, SoloTyrant said:

There were some other news articles that used to be easy to find before the official console releases happened but PA announced the port for PS4 and Xbox before MS paid for timed exclusivity.

https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/846295203921252352

BDONEWS.JPG

OK, source provided. That doesn't change the fact that the only reason PS4 gets the content so quick is because it was tested and SLOWLY rolled out on xbox. 

I can't see a smallest reason why PS4 players would demand more then they already get since their version started with Mediah and TRI gear and all the goodies while you know how SLOWLY our content was delivered.

That was my point from the start. 

7 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

OK, source provided. That doesn't change the fact that the only reason PS4 gets the content so quick is because it was tested and SLOWLY rolled out on xbox. 

I can't see a smallest reason why PS4 players would demand more then they already get since their version started with Mediah and TRI gear and all the goodies while you know how SLOWLY our content was delivered.

That was my point from the start. 

Is that all you got bro, i have been right about others things too the community is just morons that white knight for this game. Ps4 version should be up to date with Xbox current version since they had to wait to get it. It would only be fair.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Is that all you got bro, i have been right about others things too the community is just morons that white knight for this game. Ps4 version should be up to date with Xbox current version since they had to wait to get it. It would only be fair.

Calling names now huh? Great. This places you somewhere between 7-9 years old bracket conversation wise. Not much left to say. 

Why do you even take part in this forums if you don't play the game and all you do is hate on it? Switching to PS4 to bit** about how bad the game is in their world chat and forums now? 

Do us a favor and disappear like other cancer chillmeister recently did. We don't need more trash talk about the game. If you don't like it, don't play it. 

#forever49 #seaofentitlement 

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Calling names now huh? Great. This places you somewhere between 7-9 years old bracket conversation wise. Not much left to say. 

Why do you even take part in this forums if you don't play the game and all you do is hate on it? Switching to PS4 to bit** about how bad the game is in their world chat and forums now? 

Do us a favor and disappear like other cancer chillmeister recently did. We don't need more trash talk about the game. If you don't like it, don't play it. 

#forever49 #seaofentitlement 

Just saying a spade is a spade lol