UsaveU

how you get xp?

i know its a noob question. i notice cant get exp from main quest and others but the one that thes end up giving exp to my contribute resource. so my question is do I get XP only from killing monsters?

Edited by UsaveU

If u mean  combat XP (to lvl up) there are quests where u get XP( side quests with XP symbol) . u can get XP from Marni stones too.  But mostly u get it from killing mobs

• Thanks 1

I’m actually working on a non grinders guide to 60. I’ve now leveled 3 toons to 60 without grinding. There is always some grinding but for the most part it’s all quests.  I’m documenting each area and the amount of xp per level for my latest toon. I’m 20% into 59 so once I hit 60 I will release it.  

22 hours ago, lancia12 said:

I’m actually working on a non grinders guide to 60. I’ve now leveled 3 toons to 60 without grinding. There is always some grinding but for the most part it’s all quests.  I’m documenting each area and the amount of xp per level for my latest toon. I’m 20% into 59 so once I hit 60 I will release it.  

ohhhhh, this sounds interesting. Cant wait

Cant wait. Im 59 at 21.538% n i cant seem to find anymore quests to do other than repeats. Im sure i missed alot but i havent ran across any in a few days.

Get to 61 from combat exp quests. You can use bdocodex.net to filter the quests in question. After that its pure grind (1% a day?) + marni stones