ChilMeiSTer1968

Time To Leave.

Ok its time to take the advice of Rocketfuel77777 and Okayigetnow and leave this forum, they are totally correct in their view of myself as i really no longer have anything positive to say about this game. I have managed to get my DK, Ranger, Witch, Shai and Archer all to level 57 with full TRI gear but ive hit the upgrade wall now where i have a real life so cant grind millions of mobs for an RNG chance at further upgrades. The game was fun up to then but now i just cant bear even logging in for the daily bonus.

Oh forgot to add Borderlands 3 is out and its amazing, been a fan of Gearbox Games and 2K since 1998 so bought the Super Deluxe Edition with season pass so really wont have any time for this garbage anymore. Have fun on your empty servers, blame the white-knights for everything :) See you in Pandora Hunters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Ok its time to take the advice of Rocketfuel77777 and Okayigetnow and leave this forum, they are totally correct in their view of myself as i really no longer have anything positive to say about this game. I have managed to get my DK, Ranger, Witch, Shai and Archer all to level 57 with full TRI gear but ive hit the upgrade wall now where i have a real life so cant grind millions of mobs for an RNG chance at further upgrades. The game was fun up to then but now i just cant bear even logging in for the daily bonus.

Oh forgot to add Borderlands 3 is out and its amazing, been a fan of Gearbox Games and 2K since 1998 so bought the Super Deluxe Edition with season pass so really wont have any time for this garbage anymore. Have fun on your empty servers, blame the white-knights for everything :) See you in Pandora Hunters.

Bye ! don't forget to close the door behind you, enjoy your new game. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Farewell grandpa. 

I just dont understand for all that cry? If u wanna quit then just do it. Whats that? Idk u think some one gona stop u? Or devs gona read this topic and "ohh this fella hurts lets change all that system for him". Bye and hope ppl like u will never back to this game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EVRYTHG said:

LOL lvl 57. Are you trolling?

That's why this guy cannot be taken seriously. Haven't unlocked all spells, haven't experienced majority of end game grind spots, barely touched the game.

People already pushing 63 and he's burned out and hates on the game being 57. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

3 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

It makes sense now why you think the game is dead. You have only experienced about 40-50% of the content. Your probably still grinding Mediah mobs with TRI gear and lvl 57.

I don't even know how it's possible to only have lvl 57s you've obviously been playing for a while now. I can lvl an alt to 57 in about 3-4 hours.

Have fun in your new game & we'll keep doing NW, Siege, Kama, Valencia content on our empty servers (you know all that end game stuff you haven't tried yet).

MMOs aren't for everyone I'm sure you'll be much happier playing a more simplistic game that doesn't torture you with a horrible enhancement system.

• Like 2

61 on my main. I only afk the game, usually during sleep hours. I really can't be bothered to grind away while waiting for new content I actually want. Nice that afk income is an option in this game though, keeps me playing to some extent. 

Later dude hope to see you in Pandora lol, he posts because hes paid money hoping the game would be good but its not right now. I paid$60 for this game and im not going to just up and leave, they will change it eventually and until they do im going to be constantly on them. Im staying 49 cause im not into forced pvp. I don't want to experience the rest of the game if they can't even get lv 50 gameplay right . Watching from the sidelines. Ok white knights your turn.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Later dude hope to see you in Pandora lol, he posts because hes paid money hoping the game would be good but its not right now. I paid$60 for this game and im not going to just up and leave, they will change it eventually and until they do im going to be constantly on them. Im staying 49 cause im not into forced pvp. I don't want to experience the rest of the game if they can't even get lv 50 gameplay right . Watching from the sidelines. Ok white knights your turn.

Have fun staying 49 forever then. Pretty sure your final deadline was in like June or something for them to give pve servers or you would quit???

1 hour ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Have fun staying 49 forever then. Pretty sure your final deadline was in like June or something for them to give pve servers or you would quit???

They said on today's stream they're 99.9% sure pve servers will never happen 

1 hour ago, Linxz said:

They said on today's stream they're 99.9% sure pve servers will never happen 

So you're telling me theres a chance!

• Haha 2

Imagine being this extra that you feel the need to announce your negative ass leaving a community. x'D What a f.ucking trip this guy is. Like okayyy, you don't like the game. It's not gonna be everybody's cup of tea. 🤷‍♀️ Instead of just moving on to the next game, you're still here, throwing a temper tantrum. All games got problems. Either deal with it or shut up and make your own game. In other words: Get over yourself, princess. Nobody cares.

Edited by Desala Wolfesage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Desala Wolfesage said:

Imagine being this extra that you feel the need to announce your negative ass leaving a community. x'D What a f.ucking trip this guy is. Like okayyy, you don't like the game. It's not gonna be everybody's cup of tea. 🤷‍♀️ Instead of just moving on to the next game, you're still here, throwing a temper tantrum. All games got problems. Either deal with it or shut up and make your own game. In other words: Get over yourself, princess. Nobody cares.

He thought he's meaningful. Apparently he's 50+ and wanted to be noticed, at least online. 

10 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

He thought he's meaningful. Apparently he's 50+ and wanted to be noticed, at least online. 

I mean, I'm new to the game so I'm not gonna say getting past level 50 is anything to sneeze at, but seriously? I don't got a problem with people not liking stuff. He's entitled to his opinion, but there's zero need to try and ruin everybody else's time, too. Some life he supposedly has.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:59 PM, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

I feel you mate, it came to the point i login just to half ass afk processing.

Never liked grinding and the content im actually interested in isnt out yet (even though its been out on pc before our current build). 

Good luck and have fun trying borderlands 3. If you haven't yet, try shadows of war. Story and gameplay absolutely fabulous.

On 9/17/2019 at 4:44 PM, Deathz Angel said:

404.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'll only leave for good if they issue me full refund, i bought it it's my game , i can play as i wish . The game has potential but not in the current state , it runs like crap, PvP isn't fun to me unless its instanced like world of Warcraft, classes that should have been at launch still aren't out, enhancement system is joke,  im just stating facts. I was looking forward to sweet rpg that i could become my true self but so far its not rpg at all its more like broken, pay money for nothing, PvP crap simulator 2019, white knight approved.

16 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

I'll only leave for good if they issue me full refund, i bought it it's my game , i can play as i wish . The game has potential but not in the current state , it runs like crap, PvP isn't fun to me unless its instanced like world of Warcraft, classes that should have been at launch still aren't out, enhancement system is joke,  im just stating facts. I was looking forward to sweet rpg that i could become my true self but so far its not rpg at all its more like broken, pay money for nothing, PvP crap simulator 2019, white knight approved.

You haven't even tried more than 10% of the game... your "facts" arent accurate how can we believe you or take you into consideration when you've been stuck at velia since day 1

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 4:59 AM, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

You'll be back. I have a friend that is just like you, but failed to see the bigger picture of the game. Everyone here claims end game material is where it's at. You've only managed to see one aspect of the game. If, one day you decide you want to learn more about this game, come and talk to me. I managed to change my friends view and opinion. Maybe I could change yours. But enjoy borderlands 3 for now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

You can get a full refund from MS. Do that, and kindly exit stage right.

• Like 2