ChilMeiSTer1968

Time To Leave.

1 hour ago, Jacs said:

You can get a full refund from MS. Do that, and kindly exit stage right.

Sorry i have tried 4 times and was denied every time so i guess im here to stay . Get over it, im not just going to leave when i paid $60 for this game.

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Sorry i have tried 4 times and was denied every time so i guess im here to stay . Get over it, im not just going to leave when i paid $60 for this game.

What do you do with all the other $60 games you buy?... 

13 hours ago, Jacs said:

What do you do with all the other $60 games you buy?... 

I usually don't buy games i check them out from my local library then if i like it i buy it digitally. Couldn't do that with bdo it doesn't have physical copy.

On 9/19/2019 at 11:53 AM, Deathz Angel said:

I'll only leave for good if they issue me full refund, i bought it it's my game , i can play as i wish . The game has potential but not in the current state , it runs like crap, PvP isn't fun to me unless its instanced like world of Warcraft, classes that should have been at launch still aren't out, enhancement system is joke,  im just stating facts. I was looking forward to sweet rpg that i could become my true self but so far its not rpg at all its more like broken, pay money for nothing, PvP crap simulator 2019, white knight approved.

🤔 Did you not do any research before buying this game? Yeah, this game is heavy PvP. Get over it. Also, $60 wasn't even necessary. I think the cheapest version for PS4 is $30, Xbox is $10, and PC is $10. That's a YOU problem. Also also, you're not stating facts, you're stating opinions and your personal tastes. I'm not gonna be a "white knight". Every game has problems and glitches. Skyrim has a sh.it ton of issues, but is loved by many people, including me. Now I don't care if you hate this game. Cool. Just like the other guy, don't play it then. Nobody cares and you just sound like you're looking for attention. Why would I or anybody else want someone so negative and bitter in the community. You got our blessings to never touch it again. Goodbye, and good riddance.

Edited by Desala Wolfesage
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Desala Wolfesage said:

🤔 Did you not do any research before buying this game? Yeah, this game is heavy PvP. Get over it. Also, $60 wasn't even necessary. I think the cheapest version for PS4 is $30, Xbox is $10, and PC is $10. That's a YOU problem. Also also, you're not stating facts, you're stating opinions and your personal tastes. I'm not gonna be a "white knight". Every game has problems and glitches. Skyrim has a sh.it ton of issues, but is loved by many people, including me. Now I don't care if you hate this game. Cool. Just like the other guy, don't play it then. Nobody cares and you just sound like you're looking for attention. Why would I or anybody else want someone so negative and bitter in the community. You got our blessings to never touch it again. Goodbye, and good riddance.

Lol your funny, im not going anywhere, you can defend your no skills PvP trash if you want to, i mean hellen keller could be facing the other way and still hit with a grab . your defense of not doing research is crock of poo, it was on Xbox game store its xbox one game it didn't advertise as PvP forced game instead it was advised as become your true self in rpg game which is total lie. Wow has PvP done right this game doesn't. I wasted my money and im not going anywhere unless they refund me. Or they can take out the horrible PvP its up to them.

• Haha 1