Sign in to follow this  
Orisha

game is boring for a everyday game.

I'm a lvl59 life skiller witch. lvl60 striker and i main a lvl61 540gs ninja and I had grind and done every single content on this game but I'm not having fun i just log in for my dailies rewards and i log out .

the only fun content (node/siege wars) can be done once a day and once a week that's it !!! what kind of **** is that!!!!  RB is unbalance ghost joke and on BA is hard if you find more then 2 players. and don't you say grind or life skilling cuz i had fall sleep doing them , that's how boring they are.   

is it hard for PA to make 3v3 5v5 7v7 10v10 balance AP/DP arenas  with flag capture and **** like that. with unique rewards . like get 10k kills and 20k supports you'll get a unique costume or a unique horse costume or color loving something.

and why not make siege war for everyone all day every day  example ( you click on siege war , u get transporter to a instance map with 100 other players. you ap automatic get to idk faking  220 and your dp to 300 then a count down starts and then u are transport it to you base , and let the fight begin.

all this is from the game I'm currently playing not hard or  impossible to do , I would  like to see it on black desert because I love the combat system .

i have notice players leaving and server getting empty and empty every day , i would hate to see this game fail, but PA need to change their ****, stop being hungry for money ,stop releasing more p2w item and focus on releasing real fun content ,

• Like 2

Lot of ppl doing mediah content and life-skilling. Lot of new players at Calpheon. Lot of players, like me, leveling all classes until 56 to test awakening and decide which one to main. Don't care about the health of the game, is really good. Maybe you, and more ppl, have a lot of free time to play. Another ones don't, and new players just beginning. 

PD: and a lot of us waiting for the rest of classes. 

• Like 2

More PvP focused mini games with unique rewards would be a good addition to the game. RBF is garbage that's why no one plays it & it's also extremely unbalanced & the match making sucks.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Anarkiller said:

Lot of ppl doing mediah content and life-skilling. Lot of new players at Calpheon. Lot of players, like me, leveling all classes until 56 to test awakening and decide which one to main. Don't care about the health of the game, is really good. Maybe you, and more ppl, have a lot of free time to play. Another ones don't, and new players just beginning. 

PD: and a lot of us waiting for the rest of classes. 

game just started for consoles pretty much, ppl like you will be rewarded for sticking around in the long run lol. I need players like you in my guild lbs

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2019 at 6:30 PM, Orisha said:

I'm a lvl59 life skiller witch. lvl60 striker and i main a lvl61 540gs ninja and I had grind and done every single content on this game but I'm not having fun i just log in for my dailies rewards and i log out .

the only fun content (node/siege wars) can be done once a day and once a week that's it !!! what kind of **** is that!!!!  RB is unbalance ghost joke and on BA is hard if you find more then 2 players. and don't you say grind or life skilling cuz i had fall sleep doing them , that's how boring they are.   

is it hard for PA to make 3v3 5v5 7v7 10v10 balance AP/DP arenas  with flag capture and **** like that. with unique rewards . like get 10k kills and 20k supports you'll get a unique costume or a unique horse costume or color loving something.

and why not make siege war for everyone all day every day  example ( you click on siege war , u get transporter to a instance map with 100 other players. you ap automatic get to idk faking  220 and your dp to 300 then a count down starts and then u are transport it to you base , and let the fight begin.

all this is from the game I'm currently playing not hard or  impossible to do , I would  like to see it on black desert because I love the combat system .

i have notice players leaving and server getting empty and empty every day , i would hate to see this game fail, but PA need to change their ****, stop being hungry for money ,stop releasing more p2w item and focus on releasing real fun content ,

That actually sounds appealing instead of doing the same thing endlessly for a 1% of making your gear better and have months worth of work trashed when it dont go through 99% of the time.

Even if you get your gear maxed its not like theres a ranking system to determine how good you are in solo/group PvP so what's the point?

The game is painfully grindy which gets old after 6 months ngl