Jump to content
lonelysphinx

Pure pve servers?

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Baines said:

I'm not sure what part of my post triggered you to categorize me as one of "those" people. Allow me to clarify.

 

Most the arguments I've seen here, including my own, are refuting the need to justify a pve only server with very tangible issues that would take a significant amount of effort to implement for a not so clear # of playerbase, for issues that can be easily be solved with just staying at lv 49, moving servers, asking guildies for help. To brush off the idea of potential issues, instead of actually considering them, is condescending/ignorant and shows your lack of respect to the engagement.

 

Of all the years I've seen this game active in, the voices calling for a pure pve only server is minimal. If you want this to be a thing, you'll need more than just a few stray of posters saying "hey, I only pve. Make it happen" you'll need a big enough following to get a business' attention. There has to be a justification or something more tangible than a few cry posts about griefers before anyone would consider this idea that will make PA more money.

Soooooooo your not open to the idea of a PVE server? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Baines said:

I'm not sure what part of my post triggered you to categorize me as one of "those" people. Allow me to clarify.

 

Most the arguments I've seen here, including my own, are refuting the need to justify a pve only server with very tangible issues that would take a significant amount of effort to implement for a not so clear # of playerbase, for issues that can be easily be solved with just staying at lv 49, moving servers, asking guildies for help. To brush off the idea of potential issues, instead of actually considering them, is condescending/ignorant and shows your lack of respect to the engagement.

 

Of all the years I've seen this game active in, the voices calling for a pure pve only server is minimal. If you want this to be a thing, you'll need more than just a few stray of posters saying "hey, I only pve. Make it happen" you'll need a big enough following to get a business' attention. There has to be a justification or something more tangible than a few cry posts about griefers before anyone would consider this idea that will make PA more money.

Pour this man a large beer! 

It's literally 3 people here constantly whining about it, one of them even claims he's been 49 since March. SIGH

Nonetheless, its' been confirmed pve servers won't happen so yeah, we are safe. 

Thanks for your input man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Pour this man a large beer! 

It's literally 3 people here constantly whining about it, one of them even claims he's been 49 since March. SIGH

Nonetheless, its' been confirmed pve servers won't happen so yeah, we are safe. 

Thanks for your input man. 

I am 49 on multiple toons and have been since beta and will continue to actively ask for pve server.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I am 49 on multiple toons and have been since beta and will continue to actively ask for pve server.

I'm with you on that lol all these close minded people is sad they dismiss the idea before it's a thing 😂 I will actively ask for pve servers as well someone has to say something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Yeah, „something” has already been said by PA “no pve servers”.

You both should get banned for flooding the forums with spam.

We can talk about what we want to have in a game we paid for, that's what forum's are for if you don't like what we discuss then look away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, q Hephaestus p said:

I'm with you on that lol all these close minded people is sad they dismiss the idea before it's a thing 😂 I will actively ask for pve servers as well someone has to say something.

 

Who is being close minded here? A PVE server would just be one  server I didn't use. It wouldn't bother me in anyway. 
However, I've been in this conversation for years before the game came to console. PA's concern and balance style for a PVE-only server is never addressed by those asking for PVE-only servers. Maybe if someone came up with a plan and concessions that would make such a sever viable then maybe PA would do something about it.

At this point you people are just saying "We have the right to voice our opinion". Yes, you do. 
You should figure out how to turn your opinion into something actionable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So as im reading through this ive come to realize that 1. yes alot of ppl would want pve servers 2. itll never happen 3. pkers should be punished in some way. As of right now the game encourages ppl to make others game experience less fun/rewarding....doesnt that kinda fall into the realm of cyber bullying and or griefing??? And here goes the flood of comments... GO!!!

Edited by lonelysphinx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lonelysphinx said:

So as im reading through this ive come to realize that 1. yes alot of ppl would want pve servers 2. itll never happen 3. pkers should be punished in some way. As of right now the game encourages ppl to make others game experience less fun/rewarding....doesnt that kinda fall into the realm of cyber bullying and or griefing??? And here goes the flood of comments... GO!!!

1. The same names spam the same issues. No clue is a lot of other people agree 

2. True. 

3. The isn't much motivation pk besides wanting to be red. There is Muiquun(sp?) but you can do that killing horses. There are more negatives to being red than not. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lonelysphinx said:

So as im reading through this ive come to realize that 1. yes alot of ppl would want pve servers 2. itll never happen 3. pkers should be punished in some way. As of right now the game encourages ppl to make others game experience less fun/rewarding....doesnt that kinda fall into the realm of cyber bullying and or griefing??? And here goes the flood of comments... GO!!!

Yes a lot of people have quit this game due to horrible PvP system. If they want a thriving healthy game they would implement pve servers but not every company is smart. They encourage griefing . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly i dont even care anymore. With ppl quitting daily and valencia out now its easier to find a grind spot. 40% to go to get lahn to 60 but dayum my eyeballs go crossed with constant grinding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...