lonelysphinx

Pure pve servers?

3 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Grow up. It’s a game centered around PvP with almost zero pve content. Therefore, no point in introducing pve servers.

I’m not going to rewatch all the streams we had since March just to prove you that this has been said by Shirna, live, on YouTube, SEVERAL times. On the other hand, you are very welcome to do so if you don’t have anything better to do with your time. Then you can link it to other “skeptical” teenagers. 

Says grow up on a forum he is trolling on lol. Nobody needs your input on this either. Lol and from what I see you been doing this alot on here for awhile. 🤔

PvE only servers and PvE content is a must. 

This game needs it. 

I'll be here fighting for it no matter what you or any other PvP defender says.

• Like 2

It's has pve just not what you like there are other games that might provide to your needs but this game has been out along time and there is no interest for pve on Korean and na/eu pc severs which dictates the content we are getting I would suggest maybe wait for crimson desert 

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2019 at 5:37 PM, Harvest99 said:

Says grow up on a forum he is trolling on lol. Nobody needs your input on this either. Lol and from what I see you been doing this alot on here for awhile. 🤔

PvE only servers and PvE content is a must. 

This game needs it. 

I'll be here fighting for it no matter what you or any other PvP defender says.

The game is obviously not for typical, casual cry babies. The core of the game is pvp and whoever is not cool with it needs to consider another game like someone here already suggested. I’m not a troll, I’ve contributed a lot to this forums since the beginning of 2019 even before the game launched. For contrast, you and people like you come here only to brag about how bad the PvP is in PVP CENTERED game. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, CloudMcRip said:

No, it will just split the Playerbase, reduce the drop rate and a lot of people will be just stealing everyone's mobs.

your assuming those asking for it are all still playing.. many have left because of the present system and are hoping for pve servers in future.   Your also assuming that new players wont join .. your probably wrong on that.  I had a friend install the game the other day on xbox he liked it but I told him about the karma system so he uninstalled it.  

2 hours ago, SlimTomale said:

your assuming those asking for it are all still playing.. many have left because of the present system and are hoping for pve servers in future.   Your also assuming that new players wont join .. your probably wrong on that.  I had a friend install the game the other day on xbox he liked it but I told him about the karma system so he uninstalled it.  

Your friend is a coward and a weakling 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Linxz said:

lol sounds like something a 12 year old would say .. we are both senior citizens we dont do that stuff but thanks for the laugh.   Obviously we are not interested in your interpretation of what a video game should be about LOLOLOL 😂🤣

I see a lot of nonsense about it would hurt drop rates it would be people stealing your mobs they won't do it blah blah blah. 

It is obviously something players want that's why it's been brought up over and over since the game was first created, so eventually the devs might decide to test it.

In no conceivable way could it hurt drop rates on any other server and tweaking the rate on a pve server is child's play so that argument is idiodic on the face of it. 

So if you are pro PvP why be so apposed to 1 pve server. are you worried it will be so popular than they would spread it to other servers?

1 hour ago, SlimTomale said:

lol sounds like something a 12 year old would say .. we are both senior citizens we dont do that stuff but thanks for the laugh.   Obviously we are not interested in your interpretation of what a video game should be about LOLOLOL 😂🤣

Cowards 

Sure let's go - PvE servers are a great Idea to put a game asap into the trashcan right to your desk. For me BDO is a game where a "casual" player can do things like lifeskilling, farming normal spots etc. But tbh, this game is made for "non-casuals":

You want to get rly good gear? - farm and fight for it.

You want some juicy money? - farm and fight for it.

You want to be badass lvl 63?- farm and fight for it.

You want to lifeskill allday? - go to calpheon 1 server and do it

This game is based around "high risk - high reward"

I'm sorry for you if you dont like the Karmasystem or the PvP rules or whatever you guys don't like.

But please don't buy a game and try to change it like you want to have it. The devs know what they want to do with the game, thats why THEY design it. We should be happy, that the devs, CM's and GM's are asking for feedback.

Greets

PS: please please close this topic...

Yet all that you mention can be handled by not allowing characters that use pve only servers to play in pvp servers.    That's all they need to do to keep the population on the pvp servers that exist happy and content.      

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 11:16 AM, Linxz said:

Your a douche bag. Which is worse

On 1/3/2020 at 3:26 AM, Lipty said:

Sure let's go - PvE servers are a great Idea to put a game asap into the trashcan right to your desk. For me BDO is a game where a "casual" player can do things like lifeskilling, farming normal spots etc. But tbh, this game is made for "non-casuals":

You want to get rly good gear? - farm and fight for it.

You want some juicy money? - farm and fight for it.

You want to be badass lvl 63?- farm and fight for it.

You want to lifeskill allday? - go to calpheon 1 server and do it

This game is based around "high risk - high reward"

I'm sorry for you if you dont like the Karmasystem or the PvP rules or whatever you guys don't like.

But please don't buy a game and try to change it like you want to have it. The devs know what they want to do with the game, thats why THEY design it. We should be happy, that the devs, CM's and GM's are asking for feedback.

Greets

PS: please please close this topic...

That's a PC attitude. This is not PC. This is console. We are a very different bunch of players. On PS4 this game is new. Without more PvE content or a PvE focused server this game WILL die. Then the only people remaining will be the D holes like yourself who defend pvp. Even if it was a problem making a PvE server why do you feel the need to defend it? Probably because if they added a PvE server you wouldn't have any more helpless low level players to kill for no reason. Then you would be forced to fight real PvPing players who will kick your Fing ass.

If the community wants a PvE server or more PvE content why is that a issue to you? It's not. Other than what I already said. 

Am I the only one that sees this thread turned into one big PvP battle? Y'all may not know or even think this but PvP is more than just physical conflict it is also verbal conflict as well. I've read this entire thread and not one person from the PvE side of the conflict has even taken the time to state the Pros or Cons and the restrictions that a PvE server will or could have. Don't get me wrong I love PvE but even I get bored of it from time to time. So lemme give you some of the pros and cons and restrictions that would most likely come with a PvE server.

Pros: A different avenue for players to explore away from the PvP aspect of the game. Rise in more players and returning players. Peace of mind. Possible dungeon instances. 

Cons: Cutoff from the main servers meaning you won't be able to transfer characters to the server. Have to make a new character from scratch. Overpopulated servers with crowded grind spots meaning more lag. Level caps and severely limited endgame content. No guild system, node wars or conquest wars. No RBF or PvP system at all. PvPers flooding the servers out of spite (I've seen this happen before.) 

Restrictions: No character slot expansions would most likely be the only restriction I could see.

These are just some things off the top of my head that could happen to PvE server and I see it having little affect on the main servers, whether or not any of this will actually have anything I've stated remains to be seen. However it all comes down to whether PA considers adding a PvE server is a worthwhile investment. They do have something similar to this but it's strictly for returning players to catch up on the updates they missed on PC, think it's called the Olvia servers but like I said earlier its for returning players only and they only allowed in there for a set amount of time. 

Now having said all that this suggestion has become more than a suggestion and become more of a Debate which should you guys want to continue your debate on whether this would be a good idea or bad, please move it to the General Discussions section. And seeing how its been added to her report to the devs I'd like to ask @CM_Valtarra to close this thread before it goes further beyond what it was originally intended for. 

Hey,

let me pick up some quote lines here:

8 hours ago, Harvest99 said:

That's a PC attitude. This is not PC

I'm not a PC player and i never played this game before on any other platform then PS4

We are a very different bunch of players

Sure we are cause we using a controller and not mouse and keyboard

Without more PvE content or a PvE focused server this game WILL die

We have PvE content for years in game right now. 99% of all players just crying about the lack of PvE content but dont even finished PvE for now. Did they do AoB to stage 10? Don't think so - Did they get all the knowledge? - Mastered lifeskilling? Don't think so - Explored the world? (Hidden caves etc.) Nahhh dont think so.

There is so much PvE content even PvPers do PvE all the time. Player versus environment is 95% of the game and just 5% is PvP-action. I bet most of the players dont even heard about aakman or hystria temples. So pls stop telling everybody that there is a lack of PvE content in game.

Then the only people remaining will be the D holes like yourself who defend pvp

Nice one there, it seems that everyone who dont have any arguments left to spit on this board is just getting offensive.

Probably because if they added a PvE server you wouldn't have any more helpless low level players to kill for no reason

I think you shouldn't judge any players without even know them properly.

Then you would be forced to fight real PvPing players who will kick your Fing ass

Again very offensive, you put some real effort in submitted reply... I don't care about get kicked in my

Fing ass

. When it happens i know im to weak and have to put more effort in being better with my class or upgrading my gear. That's the point... and after i get kicked, i start to do PVE - to farm and some stuff.

If the community wants a PvE server or more PvE content why is that a issue to you?

I don't have any issue with that but like @Takmatt said it could happen that a pve server just crashes the whole game economy or split the whole community in half.

At last i would suggest that you learn to be more friendly and stop being an internet-forum-rambo.

@CM_Valtarra

I know you don't want to jump into this topic and we all already got the answer for Pure PvE servers months ago. But then pls close this topic like @Takmatt said.

Greetings Lipty

5 hours ago, Lipty said:

Hey,

let me pick up some quote lines here:

I'm not a PC player and i never played this game before on any other platform then PS4

Sure we are cause we using a controller and not mouse and keyboard

We have PvE content for years in game right now. 99% of all players just crying about the lack of PvE content but dont even finished PvE for now. Did they do AoB to stage 10? Don't think so - Did they get all the knowledge? - Mastered lifeskilling? Don't think so - Explored the world? (Hidden caves etc.) Nahhh dont think so.

There is so much PvE content even PvPers do PvE all the time. Player versus environment is 95% of the game and just 5% is PvP-action. I bet most of the players dont even heard about aakman or hystria temples. So pls stop telling everybody that there is a lack of PvE content in game.

Nice one there, it seems that everyone who dont have any arguments left to spit on this board is just getting offensive.

I think you shouldn't judge any players without even know them properly.

Again very offensive, you put some real effort in submitted reply... I don't care about get kicked in my

. When it happens i know im to weak and have to put more effort in being better with my class or upgrading my gear. That's the point... and after i get kicked, i start to do PVE - to farm and some stuff.

I don't have any issue with that but like @Takmatt said it could happen that a pve server just crashes the whole game economy or split the whole community in half.

At last i would suggest that you learn to be more friendly and stop being an internet-forum-rambo.

@CM_Valtarra

I know you don't want to jump into this topic and we all already got the answer for Pure PvE servers months ago. But then pls close this topic like @Takmatt said.

Greetings Lipty

If it's not a problem to you why even comment? Lol because you are the rambo.

I'm not really sure if this is something the devs will ever consider. I have mentioned it a few times to them. I didn't want to close the topic because I think having open conversation isn't a bad thing, but I do find the aggression and arguments a bit unsettling. If we can't treat each other respectfully, I will close the topic.

So... please be niiiiiiiice ;)  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3