lonelysphinx

Central market bugged?

Hi a guildee of mine had a liverto kriegsmesser i was going to buy. So i put a preorder in at a price where there were no preorders. He sold it at that price but i never recieved the wep. Is this a bug because if he sold it at the price i preordered and i didnt get it then someone who had a different price did. I would love for a gm to actually breakdown how the central market works because with no p2p trading the only way is through central market and apparently its wrong, not working as intended, or just there to screw with ppl????

So the person selling it to me gets jipped? Thats kinda messed up. The devs need to do something where some kinda trading is available. Even if its only amongst guildees or friends list. I get they do it to stop gold sellers n whatnot but at the same time it hinders the actual players

Edited by lonelysphinx

Well either way they need to implement something for didicated players who like to help out guildees n friends. And from what i read u can only store certain items in the guild warehouse. Dint know how accurate that info is tho but its dumb af if its accurate 

Edited by lonelysphinx

cant you see what the "wish list" is? why not just sell it for a price group that has no pre orders on it? Not sure how or if that would work for your specific situation and would most likely force the guildie to buy at a higher price BUT if said person wants that item bad enough 😕

2 hours ago, ALCHEMY said:

cant you see what the "wish list" is? why not just sell it for a price group that has no pre orders on it? Not sure how or if that would work for your specific situation and would most likely force the guildie to buy at a higher price BUT if said person wants that item bad enough 😕

That don't work. It is stated any times in different threads  ( like the first answer in this threads)  that the highest bit gets the item. If there are 3 bids on for example 50.million and ur friend make a preorde on 49 milion and u post it on 49 million, one of the 3 50 million bids will get it. It's that easy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

That don't work. It is stated any times in different threads  ( like the first answer in this threads)  that the highest bit gets the item. If there are 3 bids on for example 50.million and ur friend make a preorde on 49 milion and u post it on 49 million, one of the 3 50 million bids will get it. It's that easy.

gotcha, figured that would have been the case, hence there was some uncertainty behind my suggestion lol

It is stated any times in different threads

irrelevant because I don't look though ALL the different threads btw :)

Edited by ALCHEMY

On 9/18/2019 at 7:30 AM, lonelysphinx said:

So the person selling it to me gets jipped? Thats kinda messed up. The devs need to do something where some kinda trading is available. Even if its only amongst guildees or friends list. I get they do it to stop gold sellers n whatnot but at the same time it hinders the actual players

Well this game is all about your progression. Only you can truly hinder it. The systems in question are here to solely keep bots and gold sellers out of the game.