Anoksunamoon

Tri stack

So I'm trying to tri my liverto dk weapon I'm on 4th attempt @62 fs.

Also was rumored back when I played on PC that BS titles help increase chance.

And I'm inclined to believe luck level plays a part also.

What I would like to know is a good number for tri?

Instead of using this for tri I'm going to probably attempt a duo on my pri ogre ring. Would you agree?

Thanks for help

12 hours ago, Anoksunamoon said:

So I'm trying to tri my liverto dk weapon I'm on 4th attempt @62 fs.

Also was rumored back when I played on PC that BS titles help increase chance.

And I'm inclined to believe luck level plays a part also.

What I would like to know is a good number for tri?

Instead of using this for tri I'm going to probably attempt a duo on my pri ogre ring. Would you agree?

Thanks for help

62 fail stack is already a TET stack and I advice starting a new stack to hit the TRI. I know you want that tri but the game is a marathon and you will need a lot of 60+ stacks to tet your gear.

My fail stack for TRI is 34-50 and if I feel lucky I will start at 30. 

For yellow accessories there are soft cap stacks after which it is not worth to increase fail stack anymore. It is 18 for PRI, 40 for DUO, 44 for TRI, and 110 for TET. 

Hope it helps. 

2 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

62 fail stack is already a TET stack and I advice starting a new stack to hit the TRI. I know you want that tri but the game is a marathon and you will need a lot of 60+ stacks to tet your gear.

For yellow accessories there are soft cap stacks after which it is not worth to increase fail stack anymore. It is 18 for PRI, 40 for DUO, 44 for TRI, and 110 for TET. 

Hope it helps. 

All good information. I would not be wasting a 62 stack on TRI or duo accessories. Put 10 valks on it when you have them and you have a solid FS for a TET attempt when the update comes. Save it for your awakening weapon or kzarka.

Edited by OKAYIGETITNOW

How in the heck are you successfully failing 62 times is what I want to know.

I'm lucky if a failstack gets passed 20 using Reblath. Is there something I am missing?

9 minutes ago, Grimnoir said:

I'm lucky if a failstack gets passed 20 using Reblath. Is there something I am missing?

This goes beyond reblath.. you need green armors which are PRI to follow on reblath but the easiest and most profitable way is to run valencia part 1 quest. At least once a week. 

Leveling an alt from 1 to 55 takes 3-4 hours and val 1 quest line another 2 hours. In the process you get silver, contribution, black stones, concentrated black stones, and quite a few 20,30, and one 50 fail stacks. Once Valencia launches for Ps4 that is. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

2 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

This goes beyond reblath.. you need green armors which are PRI to follow on reblath but the easiest and most profitable way is to run valencia part 1 quest. At least once a week. 

Leveling an alt from 1 to 55 takes 3-4 hours and val 1 quest line another 2 hours. In the process you get silver, contribution, black stones, concentrated black stones, and quite a few 20,30, and one 50 fail stacks. Once Valencia launches for Ps4 that is. 

Ah, I've not played other versions. Didn't know about that Valencia loop. So if I am taking your meaning, part of that loop gives a high Failstack? Sounds reasonable to run it then.

10 hours ago, lonelysphinx said:

Personally id cron stone and go for it. Whats the success rate at?

Right now I'm at 48.75% as now I'm at 68 fail stack now because I tried it a few more times.

9 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Hope it helps. 

Thank you for the info it's just hard looking at a solid stack and it keeps failing rng aside bad luck

6 hours ago, Grimnoir said:

Also I lucked out got 35 on reblath  used 10 valk crystal to get to 45. The rest is all concentrated weapon stones

3 hours ago, Grimnoir said:

Ah, I've not played other versions. Didn't know about that Valencia loop. So if I am taking your meaning, part of that loop gives a high Failstack? Sounds reasonable to run it then.

Once you hit 55 you can do the Valencia questline. It has 2 parts, but you only need to do the first part which takes a few hours (first time doing it takes longer, but then you skip a lot of quests doing it with alts).

The questline will reward you with various nice things such as concentrated stones, awakening blue weapons, weapon force enhance stones, gold & the most important thing valks scrolls. You get 1x50 3x30 5x20 for doing the quest line. When you click on the scroll it adds 50 fail stack on your character assuming you have 0 fail stacks. You can add 10 more by using valks cry if you have them giving you a 60 stack. 

This is the method most people will use to do TET attempts. The best thing about it is that you can do it as many times as you like.

Best thing is to make a load of alts of the same class as you main character. During events and stuff you can get combat XP books or you can buy them from the loyalty shop. Put the book on all characters (book doesn't run out when logged out)and try to do at least 1 a week and stock up the scrolls. Once they're all 55 you can just delete them and start again. You'll probably be getting some decent XP events soon which is really nice when you combine all other available XP buffs in game. It makes lvling alts to 55 really fast, like just over 2 hours solo or approx 1 hour if you get a friend to boost you to 55.

29 minutes ago, Anoksunamoon said:

Right now I'm at 48.75% as now I'm at 68 fail stack now because I tried it a few more times.

Thank you for the info it's just hard looking at a solid stack and it keeps failing rng aside bad luck

I would definitely be keeping that stack mate you'll regret using it further down the line. I know how frustrating it can be though and I've actually used high stacks when I should have probably saved them. I've gotten 2x120 stacks doing TETs. In hindsight I should have saved them I think, but I was always just like okay 1 more try and if it fails I save it. 

58 minutes ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

I would definitely be keeping that stack mate you'll regret using it further down the line. I know how frustrating it can be though and I've actually used high stacks when I should have probably saved them. I've gotten 2x120 stacks doing TETs. In hindsight I should have saved them I think, but I was always just like okay 1 more try and if it fails I save it. 

I dont use cron stones so I always have to keep doing g 20 stacks back up to duo on alts which is no problem. I just feel like using crons  before tet or pen is redundant and a waste even in my situation. I'm saving crons  for tet and pens. Also when I see my failstack alt hit +15 reblath with a 2% 0 fs and I have done 5 on 40%+ on tri. Teeth grind.....cry..

Edited by Anoksunamoon
Update

18 minutes ago, Anoksunamoon said:

I dont use cron stones so I always have to keep doing g 20 stacks back up to duo on alts which is no problem. I just feel like using crons  before tet or pen is redundant and a waste even in my situation. I'm saving crons  for tet and pens. Also when I see my failstack alt hit +15 reblath with a 2% 0 fs and I have done 5 on 40%+ on tri. Teeth grind.....cry..

Yeah mate reblath is a total joke. The amount of times it pops under 5fs is a complete joke.

Is the item you're enhancing a boss item?

6 hours ago, Grimnoir said:

Finishing first part of Valencia quest like will grand you few 20 fail stacks, few 30 fail stacks, and one 50 fail stack. Every time you do it on another character. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

1 hour ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Yeah mate reblath is a total joke. The amount of times it pops under 5fs is a complete joke.

Is the item you're enhancing a boss item?

No liverto dk weapon 

20 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Liverto is not worth the effort. Sorry man but you are wasting your resources here 

When your dead your weapon you have equipt dont matter. I dont need what people think is best in slot, if you calculate overall costs to up grade a blue over gold at our over price frag costs green to ultimate or blues are more affordable. that little bit of stats you get from a kzarka weapon isn't really important to me. Liverto works for me right now, I'm invested it's the route I went. All points can be argued to gross inefficiency but if you master your class you can be good without BiS gear. 

7 hours ago, Anoksunamoon said:

When your dead your weapon you have equipt dont matter. I dont need what people think is best in slot, if you calculate overall costs to up grade a blue over gold at our over price frag costs green to ultimate or blues are more affordable. that little bit of stats you get from a kzarka weapon isn't really important to me. Liverto works for me right now, I'm invested it's the route I went. All points can be argued to gross inefficiency but if you master your class you can be good without BiS gear. 

It’s not my point to argue with you. Kzarka is superior due to higher accuracy without which your effectiveness in PvP will be diminished. Besides, hardly ever do outcome of encounters in this game rely on skill. Who ever drops the first cc and has enough power wins. 

Whatever floats your boat man. 

14 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

It’s not my point to argue with you. Kzarka is superior due to higher accuracy without which your effectiveness in PvP will be diminished. Besides, hardly ever do outcome of encounters in this game rely on skill. Who ever drops the first cc and has enough power wins. 

Whatever floats your boat man. 

I'm not much into the pvp myself even though this games core is designed for that I like the pve and other aspects of the game that's why I play.

This website has a very solid post regarding failstacks and how to go about then and the recommended stack for every enhancement level. Now you can deviate from it a bit. It is a verybgood guideline to stick with though

4 hours ago, Jacs said:

This website has a very solid post regarding failstacks and how to go about then and the recommended stack for every enhancement level. Now you can deviate from it a bit. It is a verybgood guideline to stick with though

The soft caps are wrong on that website for accessories. Not checked the armour soft caps but it says 35 is max stack for a duo accessory when it's actually 40 and TET I believe is 110 not 90.

This guide shows the you charts with % and it explains what soft cap on fail stacks actually means. It will also highlight in red what the soft caps are in each chart.

https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-failstack-chart/