Sign in to follow this  
ToniSensei

Will Black Desert continues on PS5?

With the same version of PS4 we already have?

I hope we don't have to buy the game again in the new console.

Edited by ToniSensei

21 minutes ago, lonelysphinx said:

Doubt it seeing as how sony announced ps5 will be backwards compatible with ps4. That 1 of the 5 things we know for sure about the ps5

You're right.

actually they dont need to make the game compatible, just rework the actuall client to run over a ps5 and give it free to the actually players, the data is saved in their servers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Diaconov said:

actually they dont need to make the game compatible, just rework the actuall client to run over a ps5 and give it free to the actually players, the data is saved in their servers.

Yes.

11 hours ago, Diaconov said:

Wouldn't it just run on the PS5 upon release? I thought that's what they meant when they said backwards compatible.

Every official comment about the PS5 has confirmed that PS4 games will also play on the system. It shouldn't even be a question at this point. 

A better thing to wonder about is if PA will patch the ps4 game to run better on PS5 or will they release a new version. 

with backwards compatibility on the PS5 and the remastered graphics BDO being just a graphics update for the PC version and toggle option in its graphics menu, its likely we'll have the same version of the game with an option to toggle for better graphics and what not in the menu

On 9/28/2019 at 6:54 PM, Ralix/Ryn Tanner said:

with backwards compatibility on the PS5 and the remastered graphics BDO being just a graphics update for the PC version and toggle option in its graphics menu, its likely we'll have the same version of the game with an option to toggle for better graphics and what not in the menu

The consoles already use the remastered graphics. 

On 9/26/2019 at 5:19 PM, SoloTyrant said:

Every official comment about the PS5 has confirmed that PS4 games will also play on the system. It shouldn't even be a question at this point. 

A better thing to wonder about is if PA will patch the ps4 game to run better on PS5 or will they release a new version. 

Asking is always worth it, as it can lead to other useful questions like yours.

2 hours ago, ToniSensei said:

Asking is always worth it, as it can lead to other useful questions like yours.

It still isn't a good question as BC with PS4 is one of the few known things about PS5 at this time. 

Just having some replies doesn't make the question any better. My musings are unanswerable and work better as a matter to think on over answered or openly discussed. 

On 10/1/2019 at 8:06 PM, SoloTyrant said:

It still isn't a good question as BC with PS4 is one of the few known things about PS5 at this time. 

Just having some replies doesn't make the question any better. My musings are unanswerable and work better as a matter to think on over answered or openly discussed. 

No existen las buenas o malas preguntas. Preguntar siempre es bueno y necesario. Lo que sea. Porque un día puede que tú también lo necesites. Never forget it :)

Edited by ToniSensei

3 hours ago, SoloTyrant said:

Let me know when you feel like speaking English, then I'll explain again why theory and utopianism aren't reality. 

Any questions?🤣

18 hours ago, SoloTyrant said:

Let me know when you feel like speaking English, then I'll explain again why theory and utopianism aren't reality. 

He said there's no good or bad questions. Making questions is always good and necessary. Whatever. Cause maybe one day you'll need it too (the information I assume) 

On 10/3/2019 at 5:04 PM, Linxz said:

He said there's no good or bad questions. Making questions is always good and necessary. Whatever. Cause maybe one day you'll need it too (the information I assume) 

Correct 👍