Sign in to follow this  
Skywood

Breeders! Post your results to check rate 10 (Update 01)

Greetings breeders!

Edit: You will find the original thread message here. We received an update to the breeding rate, thus it is believed to be at 10 now. To not get confused, just scroll down a bit and dismiss the rate 7 message.

I just did a couple of T4s and here is the result that led me to strongly believe we are on rate 7 (which sucks) or below!

--> T4 lvl 30 male bred with T4 lvl 28 female = T4 male!

If you open Famme's breeding calculator and put those in, you should not get a T4 male on rate 8,9,10+
The first time this can happen is rate 7.

Beware of breeding!

https://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/

Edited by Skywood

I've been holding off on breeding my t5s.  When will t6-8 be in game? 

Both of my t5's are lvl 28. At this rate, I'll get them to lvl 30 before I can breed them. I guess that's good for the t8 chance, but I'm gettin antsy...

7 hours ago, Obaachan said:

I've been holding off on breeding my t5s.  When will t6-8 be in game? 

Both of my t5's are lvl 28. At this rate, I'll get them to lvl 30 before I can breed them. I guess that's good for the t8 chance, but I'm gettin antsy...

T6 and T7 are already in game; you have to breed to get them, but at this point T8 isn't. T6's aren't too hard to come by, provided you're breeding lvl 30 T4's and T5's with at least 10 skills learned (and RNG works in your favor). T7's are a lot harder to come by, at least in my experience (I've only managed to produce 1 thus far).

Edited by FaythsRequiem

The latest awaking update had to have stealth change this. I had the same thing happen to me over and over until I gave up breeding and waited for the next big update.

Last night (after the big update) I finally tried again and did

2 level 23 horses both T4

My results were at T6 female horse

This is only possible at rate 10.

I have tons of T3 and T4 horses I'm leveling and will smash to see what happens now that the update is here but it looks as though they changed it without saying anything.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Onyxninja said:

The latest awaking update had to have stealth change this. I had the same thing happen to me over and over until I gave up breeding and waited for the next big update.

Last night (after the big update) I finally tried again and did

2 level 23 horses both T4

This is only possible at rate 10.

I have tons of T3 and T4 horses I'm leveling and will smash to see what happens now that the update is here but it looks as though they changed it without saying anything.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to your update on this. I've been waiting for a rate increase before I started horse breeding.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, Onyxninja said:

Are you 100% sure? That would definitely point to rate 10.

Can more of you post your breeding results? I am currently at 4 T4s lvl 23-26 and planned to reach 30 for all before doing any more breeding.

But if this is true, we only need to reach T4 lvl 28/27 for block 13 max breeding value.

Edited by Skywood

3 hours ago, Skywood said:

Are you 100% sure? That would definitely point to rate 10.

Can more of you post your breeding results? I am currently at 4 T4s lvl 23-26 and planned to reach 30 for all before doing any more breeding.

But if this is true, we only need to reach T4 lvl 28/27 for block 13 max breeding value.

I am indeed 100% sure. I double checked afterword I didn't even own a horse over T4 and level 23 at the time. I'm AFK training more now for testing but we've been under heavy thunderstorms the past 36 hours or so making it difficult. I should have more done by Monday and will post all results (what I put together/what level and what came out) and go from there. I should have 3 more done and tested Monday with any luck.

One is done

T3 F lvl 26 + T4 M lvl 26 and I received a T5 M horse. Could have been done with 7 rate or 10 rate but as I said before I got a horse only possible from T10 rate already after the big update. Should have 2 more tomorrow will post when done.

Alright, let the breeding begin!

T4 30 M + T4 29 F         -->           T5 M

T4 28 M + T4 29 F         -->           T5 F

T4 30 M + T4 30 F         -->           T5 M

T4 28 M + T4 12 F         -->           T4 F

T4 30 M + T4 13 F         -->           T4 F

T4 30 M + T4 25 F         -->           T6 M

T4 28 M exchange T4 29 F  -->   T5 F

T4 30 M exchange T4 30 F  -->   T6 M

Edited by Skywood

Posted (edited)

T4 lvl 23 + T4 lvl 23 = T6 F

T4 lvl 23 + T4 lvl 23 = T5 M

T3 lvl 26 + T4 lvl 26 = T5 M

T3 lvl 26 + T4 lvl 26 = T5 F

T3 lvl 26 + T4 lvl 26 = T5 M

So far all evidence post update shows rate is at least 10. Will keep going this week though and keep you guys updated.

T3 lvl 26 + T4 lvl 26 = T6M

T3 lvl 26 + T4 lvl 26 = T6F

T3 lvl 26 + T4 lvl 26 = T5M

T3 lvl 26 + T4 lvl 26 = T5F

Still have 6 breeds worth of T4M horses to go from when I did this test when the game came out. Will continue to edit as I go. So far everything shows rate 10 still.

Edited by Onyxninja
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

T5 lvl 29 male + T5 lvl 29 female = T6 male

T4 lvl 28 male + T4 lvl 28 female = T5 female

T5 lvl 28 male + T5 lvl28 frmale = T6

T5 lvl 27 male + T5 lvl28 frmale = T6

oh well lol.

Edited by SackOfWine
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Skywood said:

New round: All T5, lvl 26:

T6 M
T6 F
T5 F
T6 M
T6 M

Starting to wonder if T7 is even in the game yet. The GMs said it was but they also told Xbox T8 was in the game when it was not. Going to hold off on breeding all my T5s I have till later on.

26 minutes ago, Onyxninja said:

Starting to wonder if T7 is even in the game yet. The GMs said it was but they also told Xbox T8 was in the game when it was not. Going to hold off on breeding all my T5s I have till later on.

I'm not a breeded but you can buy t7 from the horse market quite often. I see sale announcement for t7 horses every day so they are in the game. 

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I'm not a breeded but you can buy t7 from the horse market quite often. I see sale announcement for t7 horses every day so they are in the game. 

Thanks for this info. I've been mostly AFK due to like events so I haven't seen this. Guess I will smash my T5s

On 10/8/2019 at 2:19 PM, Onyxninja said:

Starting to wonder if T7 is even in the game yet

I believe that two weeks ago, there was a T7 on the horse market with world chat announcement. So far, haven't been able to breed one with T5s but T6 horses start to fill the stable.

Edited by Skywood

Tried breeding both T5 twice (m24 f22) - 1 t6m horse, 1 t5m horse. Exchange also gave t5m

hope it was helpful 🤗

Hello all on the 16th of October. I  breed a T5M lvl 30 and a T5F lvl 30 and got a T6F I'll breed one more in hopes of a T6M then I'm  waiting  until next big update to try for a higher tier. Even if I  held out and waited until the rate is 14 to breed my 2 T5s the chance of getting a T8 would be 8% and that is a Male only. The result of me getting a T6F means it is possible that the rate is 9, here are the percentages of breeding 2 T5 lvl 30 horses at a rate of 9, as you can see 21% chance but these are the same percentages at a rate of 10 also for a T5M lvl 30 and T5F lvl 30

5M(13%), 5F(21%), 6M(18%), 6F(21%), 7M(18%), 7F(9%) 

Edited by Vainamoinen
Added information

4 hours ago, tananta said:

Tried breeding both T5 twice (m24 f22) - 1 t6m horse, 1 t5m horse. Exchange also gave t5m

You are aware, that you missed a higher breeding category with those horses? If you set the rate to 10 (which we believe it to be) on Famme's calculator, you can see the earliest max category is at T5 lvl 26 both. But the T6 with no fallback to T4 is nice!

3 hours ago, Vainamoinen said:

Even if I  held out and waited until the rate is 14 to breed my 2 T5s the chance of getting a T8 would be 8% and that is a Male only

Right. And how about breeding T6s into T7s? With rate 10, there is only a 12% fallback chance, but a 52% to stay T6 and 36% chance to get T7. From there, i would wait until T8 has more reasonable chances.

And welcome to the breeder thread :)

Hello guys, did any of you finally manage to get that elusive T7? I have failed several times on my quest to get one. Please share your results guys!

Tried 2 more times with T5 L26 and got another T6 M and a T5 F black. That one caused interested in breeding both black T5s, so i put the rest on hold.

Unfun fact: The first T6 trained now reached lvl 18 with an amazing set of 5! learned skills total. I needed to check twice. The other 3 T5s on the wagon are now 20+ with 10+ skills (3 rare ones). The moment that dediced a loathing for cow like looking T6 horses. 

Anyway, breeding of T6 will probably take a while longer. Maybe early november. Any T7s will be reported immediately