Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Skywood

Breeders! Post your results to check rate 10 (Update 01)

Recommended Posts

Yea, I got a t6 brown cow with grey braided mane. Soooo ugly!  Currently similar skill numbers and lvl. What we call 'dumb' horses, not able to learn - poor things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend achieved Artisan Trainer last night, she made several pairings over the last few days, and I have to say her results are very heartbreaking. We started to doubt that T7 are even in the game at this point, we did not see any picture or system notification in game that would let us know that someone got one. Rate is for sure 10, but T7 may not be possible just yet.

So, prove me wrong whoever got the proof about the existence of a T7 on PS4.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Edisito said:

My friend achieved Artisan Trainer last night, she made several pairings over the last few days, and I have to say her results are very heartbreaking. We started to doubt that T7 are even in the game at this point, we did not see any picture or system notification in game that would let us know that someone got one. Rate is for sure 10, but T7 may not be possible just yet.

So, prove me wrong whoever got the proof about the existence of a T7 on PS4.

Reposting on page two I just got 2 T6 in the past week. I have one more pair of T5 to breed tonight. I'm starting to doubt the T7s too. I can't test it on T6s because I cant get a T6 femaile to save my life lol.

T5 lvl 29 male + T5 lvl 29 female = T6 male

T4 lvl 28 male + T4 lvl 28 female = T5 female

T5 lvl 28 male + T5 lvl28 frmale = T6

T5 lvl 27 male + T5 lvl28 frmale = T6

 

oh well lol.

Edited by SackOfWine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quick question for the horse people...

1. i am apparently unable to drift cancel my IA at all on console.  I just drift to a stop.  any tips on this?  I have a T5 that has IA, Sprint and Drift all at 100% but can't get the cancel to work.

2. anyone have a Sprint/IA T6 to sell?  I haven't even seen a T6 on the market at all. and if so, what do they run?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No clue, sorry.

I have 12 T6 now (3 F, 9 M) so in the next week there might be one on the market. But the horse value is pretty discouraging, honestly. If we had wild T5s to tame this would work out, but seeing how many weeks went into breeding those horses form T3 up mostly it is just not worth the effort. I'd rather exchange when possible.

Also, some T5s are already faster than T6. All comes down to lvl up rng on speed. The fastest one i've seen so far is sitting at 140% with equipment.

Edited by Skywood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2019 at 11:37 AM, Charron said:

quick question for the horse people...

1. i am apparently unable to drift cancel my IA at all on console.  I just drift to a stop.  any tips on this?  I have a T5 that has IA, Sprint and Drift all at 100% but can't get the cancel to work.

2. anyone have a Sprint/IA T6 to sell?  I haven't even seen a T6 on the market at all. and if so, what do they run?

Hmmm idk.  I just hold down Circle and L2 the whole time. As soon as I see the drift animation start, I flick L forward. So downright >up or downleft>up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up the T6N has a speed of 127% at lvl 1 wo gear. Over the next t month I'm going to get 3 each of the T1A n T1B and breed two T1A's together then two T1B's together  then one T1A n T1B together I'll post  the patterns they produce and continue all the combinations at each tier n post those results. Since T1 only has 2 patterns we should be able to come up with a chart of the patterns that are generated from this process. TBH the T6N is faster then most T7s and T8s I'm not 100 percent but I  think T6N is the 3rd highest in  speed % including T8s.  Edit: there are 4 patterns for the tier 2 so one of said combinations may produce 2 patterns or the 4th pattern is by breeding 2 of the T2s and Receiving another T2 instead of a T3. I'll post which one produces ea pattern as soon as I  can

Edited by Vainamoinen
Added information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 4 tier 6 horses two are females. Two of my horses are males all in the level 20 plus area. I have been saving them cause I haven’t seen a tier 7 other than the supposed one above. This seems like a lot of work and the pay outs are tremendously low. I just made professional 4 and I can’t figure out how to release horses into the wild. It takes all day to increase life skill for training and I have yet to figure out how to make some real money off of it. There’s not any racing yet either in any sever. So trainers what are we suppose to be doing right now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Saint said:

what are we suppose to be doing right now? 

Well, as you might have gathered there is a lack of elements to mulitple life professions; in comparison to simple trash farming with some random million drop (basilisk belt, rings...), we are supposed to tame horses and sell or breed. Horse skills and level play a part in this.

You could be lucky and get a wild T3 sprint horse, which then can be sold for 100.000 to 1 mil. for example (depending on level and other skills)
The other thing i have read but never tried, is imperial horse trading = sell the mount to the imperial system and get imperial seals which can be traded in for a crystal that is supposed to be valuable. I take that with caution, as the market situation is pretty bad overall.

Gatherers are missing corals (underwater gathering) and ancient spirit dust for caphras stones

Alchemy has no shining powder procs from producing any recipe used for alchemy stones

Trainers are (highly likely) missing wild T5 horses

...

Edited by Skywood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Skywood said:

Well, as you might have gathered there is a lack of elements to mulitple life professions; in comparison to simple trash farming with some random million drop (basilisk belt, rings...), we are supposed to tame horses and sell or breed. Horse skills and level play a part in this.

You could be lucky and get a wild T3 sprint horse, which then can be sold for 100.000 to 1 mil. for example (depending on level and other skills)
The other thing i have read but never tried, is imperial horse trading = sell the mount to the imperial system and get imperial seals which can be traded in for a crystal that is supposed to be valuable. I take that with caution, as the market situation is pretty bad overall.

Gatherers are missing corals (underwater gathering) and ancient spirit dust for caphras stones

Alchemy has no shining powder procs from producing any recipe used for alchemy stones

Trainers are (highly likely) missing wild T5 horses

...

and sailors are missing... everything 😄

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I look at it the way, you two above put into great perspective... I can count my blessing that we at least can breed to tier 7. Has a tier eight horse been confirmed yet? I’ve been watching a lot of videos about the ultimate goal of trainers to get an awakened t8. Once awakened to t8 they can become a t9 dream horse in the class of Doom, Unicorn, or Pegasus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly they do not want to put T8 in yet because of the "invisible wall issue" they said we will get T8 after that is fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone breed any horses since the November 6th update?  I'm curious to know the results and I would like to hear everyone's  hypothesis on the current rate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A T3 lvl 30 m with 2 T4 lvl 30 f + exchange resultet in 2 T5 f and 1 T5 m.

T6 still in the making. Get set back by rogue T5s. Hopefully the last batch now.

Edited by Skywood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Skywood said:

A T3 lvl 30 m with 2 T4 lvl 30 f + exchange resultet in 2 T5 f and 1 T5 m.

T6 still in the making. Get set back by rogue T5s. Hopefully the last batch now.

I'm just curious, besides putting the tiers and lvls of the male and female into the calculator, do you personally put in the patterns of the horses you want to breed together? Because the patterns effect the outcome also as far as which foal you get. Example: If I  wr to breed a T5M lvl 30 and a T5F lvl 30 both with the M pattern., I'll have a chance at a T6 but never a T6 N pattern,  the patterns do matter as far as stats imho it looks like horses with red in there pattern are faster.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 11:06 PM, Vainamoinen said:

do you personally put in the patterns of the horses you want to breed together?

Yeah, but i don't act on it. Tried 4x breeding same colored horses (black/black, white/white, ...) with getting spotted foals and immediately lost interest in it.

Priority for me is having T6 lvl 30 and then wait for rate update. If you got any intel on how to pure breed from T3 upwards, feel free to share :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, a guildmate states having bred a T6 female out of a T3 lvl 15 and T5 lvl 27.

That would indicate rate 11, as rate 10 only has T6 male as max possible. Can someone confirm this? Need 2 sources

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 7:31 AM, Skywood said:

Yeah, but i don't act on it. Tried 4x breeding same colored horses (black/black, white/white, ...) with getting spotted foals and immediately lost interest in it.

Priority for me is having T6 lvl 30 and then wait for rate update. If you got any intel on how to pure breed from T3 upwards, feel free to share :).

I'm not saying pure breeds T6N is not a pure breed just the 3rd fastest  horse including  T8s. I'm just saying the patterns also predict  the outcome as far as what pattern the foal is so if ur looking for a particular pattern  you should put in the patterns  of the 2 horses you are going to breed and see if the pattern you  are attempting  to get is even possible. I won't purchase  certain horses based on what foal they'll produce. Example  I'm not buying horses that will produce a T6D it's a terrible  horse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 9:02 AM, Vainamoinen said:

Has anyone breed any horses since the November 6th update?  I'm curious to know the results and I would like to hear everyone's  hypothesis on the current rate. 

T6 Level 29 male and female breed = T6 Female

T6 level 29 male and female breed = T6 Female

T6 level 30 male and 30 female exchange = T6 Female

About to try a third pair in maybe 2-3 days. Not sure how much I will be AFK training. I think I'm just extremely unlucky. May just give up  after this next pair if I don't get a usable T7. All The T6 I have don't even have sprint which just makes the whole situation worse lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SackOfWine said:

T6 Level 29 male and female breed = T6 Female

T6 level 29 male and female breed = T6 Female

T6 level 30 male and 30 female exchange = T6 Female

About to try a third pair in maybe 2-3 days. Not sure how much I will be AFK training. I think I'm just extremely unlucky. May just give up  after this next pair if I don't get a usable T7. All The T6 I have don't even have sprint which just makes the whole situation worse lol.

Wow I'm really sorry to see that you didn't get any T7s. I really think you just had some bad rolls. Maybe wait until after December's  update, it'll  be here before you know it. And thank you very much for sharing  your results with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted a link in the knowledge category of these forums, for a guide on horse breeding it's from Grumpy Green. In it you'll  see where he talks about how the coats effect what skills they can learn. So if your looking to breed horses that can learn Sprint, this guide should help you in deciding which coats to breed  together, good luck all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vainamoinen said:

I posted a link in the knowledge category of these forums, for a guide on horse breeding it's from Grumpy Green. In it you'll  see where he talks about how the coats effect what skills they can learn. So if your looking to breed horses that can learn Sprint, this guide should help you in deciding which coats to breed  together, good luck all.

Thank you for the link it did provide me with extra knowledge. Looks like there are only 6 coats that can't learn sprint and they are all tier 4 and below. I'm just getting bad RNG. I could do the forechop method if I get too desperate but I don't want to spend skill change tokens on a T6. I will do it on a T7 though.

Edited by SackOfWine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T5 breeding day:

T5 m lvl 30 + T5 f lvl 30 --> T6 f
Same male + another T5/30 --> T5 f
(Breeding reset used)
Same male + a third T5/30 --> T6 f

This ups the number of T6 horses to 16 now. No T7 thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...