Tharonil

Turn armor into costume

It would be great if we could turn normal armors into costumes with transform coupons.

For example, I like the look of the Musa start armor, even if my wildeness outfit looks awesome too.

Is this already possible on other platforms?

ūü§Ē
Well yes , but actually no ... There are "armours" that have the ability to turn into outfits but this is limited to only Crafted Clothing which just look nice and may give a small buff if used as an outfit, like +15% amity or +1 Crit (i.e. Calpheon Noble Dress's and Suits , Shroud Knights Armour etc.) and Functional Clothing which affects life skill abilities such as fishing , trading , farming , and many others (i.e. Silver Embroidered Cook Clothes , Silver Embroidered Gatherer's Clothes , Silver Embroidered Alchemist's Clothes etc.)

Your Spectrum of Knowledge has Increased

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you very much for your helpful response :&)

I will look up these crafted armors, if there are some samurai like clothes¬†ūüėĀ

I hope the "normal armor styles" can be transformed soon. ‚̧ԳŹ

I agree, some of the non pearl, non costume crafted gear looks good. I'd pay for a costume ticket to skin it. If it's not a major development issue, I think PA should consider it in the future.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 3:13 AM, Tharonil said:

It would be great if we could turn normal armors into costumes with transform coupons.

For example, I like the look of the Musa start armor, even if my wildeness outfit looks awesome too.

Is this already possible on other platforms?

Like a gear transformation ability? So your Bhegs gloves can look like your grunil gloves? (For example)

CM Valtarra

• Like 3

I’ve been searching forum after forum also the official site and cannot find any information on when the PlayStation will get the coupons they are a pearl shop item but we don’t have them yet.

28 minutes ago, Gottabekiddingme said:

I’ve been searching forum after forum also the official site and cannot find any information on when the PlayStation will get the coupons they are a pearl shop item but we don’t have them yet.

They've been added to xbox last week. You should get them soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2