xX6PyroWolf9Xx

LFG to grind lvls

Currently lvl 55 37% to 56. Dark knight looking for people to party with and grind. Whisper to my character [Skorpia] if you are interested, tired of solo grinding. Currently on Mediah-1 but can also switch channels.

You'll probably get more of a response from posting in the section for Guild Recruitment

Just be careful about coming off as a leech (not saying you are) bc recruiters may be wary that you just want to use them for leveling/grinding (when applying to guilds good to have specific reasons for why you want to join that guild as opposed to others).  There's also a party finder option in your menu.  I haven't used it myself, so I'm not sure how efficient it is.

I was looking for a party finder tab or something but couldn’t find it so I figured I’d post here.. thanks for the heads up. Not actually looking for a guild rn... want to remain solo like my roll model kazuto kirigaya lol. But it’s nice to occasionally have some friendly people to group with to grind a location as you and those people are already there, so why not share the exp instead of fighting for kills lol