Royukki

Beauty Album not working properly

I have tried creating different characters, attempting to apply those customization in game, reinstalling the game and ensured that I had the correct class for the customization I was interested in but I always receive a "Customization has failed to apply. Please try again later" message. My friend does not encounter the same issues I do when he logs on my account and apply a customization for one of my characters at the character creation screen so I was wondering whether this is a console issue. I feel like such a nuisance asking this friend to assist me every time I wanted to make a new character to try out different classes so I do hope you can understand why I decided to reach out to support and I am open to suggestions at this point.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:27 PM, Royukki said:

I have tried creating different characters, attempting to apply those customization in game, reinstalling the game and ensured that I had the correct class for the customization I was interested in but I always receive a "Customization has failed to apply. Please try again later" message. My friend does not encounter the same issues I do when he logs on my account and apply a customization for one of my characters at the character creation screen so I was wondering whether this is a console issue. I feel like such a nuisance asking this friend to assist me every time I wanted to make a new character to try out different classes so I do hope you can understand why I decided to reach out to support and I am open to suggestions at this point.

What issues are you experiencing? What does it look like when you are trying to create? Also, is this on xbox or ps4? I know this is posted in the Xbox section, but I just want to double check because you are the first person I have seen to bring this up on xbox, but I have seen a few people on ps4 having this issue. Feel free to message me here so we can chat more about the issue. 

Thank you!

CM Valtarra

I'm having a similar issue when trying to use the Beauty Album. All it's telling is that "Customizing had failed to apply. Please try again in a moment". Is there anything I can do to fix this? I appreciate any help you can give.