Bloodshed

Looking For Roleplayer’s

Hello everyone! I’m looking for anyone that could role play and voice act to make this awesome YouTube series and also comic book. I’ve been working on the stories for a very long time and I wanted to share this story to the world ones black desert online comes out to the Xbox. So if you’re interested on role playing please let me know so we could contact you and give you all the information that you need for the role play. We want to literally make a strong fan base for the stories to come true, we’ve been working on this for a very long time now and we’re gladly appreciated to share with everyone around the world. So please if you’re interested, just let me know and I’ll give the details and information that you need to know

Edited by Bloodshed
  • Like 3

Holy **** that actually sounds intresting. Are there any hardware requierments? Can I get a sample of the roles and their background? Acsents?

Edited by Dr INF3NRO

8 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Holy **** that actually sounds intresting. Are there any hardware requierments? Can I get a sample of the roles and their background? Acsents?

I’m part of the organization that’s working on the comic and the.story behind the role play ,what do you mean when you say hardware requirements?

5 hours ago, Beond said:

@BloodshedYoutube channel

We will be making a YouTube channel and start recording the Role Play. We’re are trying to recreate the story of a comic book that me and @SpiF created. As the channel grows, the story’s that we create at the role play will then be created in the comic 

1 hour ago, Equilibrium said:

I am quite interested..

@Astolti Great 👍🏼 if you’re interested, me and my organization will be making a discord discussing the backgrounds and explaining to everyone the story’s that we will be making and how we’re going to do the role play 

14 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

What kind of requirements were you thinking about? Well as of now a good quality mic 🎙 I have a elgato to record the videos that we need to record. Only problem I’m looking for someone that has a elgato as well that could record too. Because I am going to be a voice actor for some of the characters. So all I really need is for everyone to have some good quality mics and maybe one person that could be a camera man/editor and we’re pretty much set. Background and story’s will be explain only in a private msg so we could talk in disscord if you wish to know more about the lore of the content 🙌🏻

14 hours ago, Bloodshed said:

@Astolti Great 👍🏼 if you’re interested, me and my organization will be making a discord discussing the backgrounds and explaining to everyone the story’s that we will be making and how we’re going to do the role play 

well than I shall be on the watch for your updates 

On 10/22/2018 at 6:38 PM, nikk_propp said:

I would be happy if i could be part of that 😀

Alright great! 👍🏼 We will be informing everyone that is interested very soon, ones we get our discord we will invite everyone so we could talk more about the role play and the story line. 

21 hours ago, Dziki Jastrzab said:

NA or EU?

NA

On 10/26/2018 at 9:55 PM, Bloodshed said:

Alright great! 👍🏼 We will be informing everyone that is interested very soon, ones we get our discord we will invite everyone so we could talk more about the role play and the story line. 

NA

Gotta look how it works with me being in EU. But I'm still interested