Sign in to follow this  
NoOne

Zero tamer weps and subs on market

Posted (edited)

Lolololoooooolololololooolol

bdo xbox prolly never gonna change.🤦🏽‍♂️

**** don’t remotely make sense

I cannot remember the last time I played an  “MMO” where you could not buy a weapon because there was literally NONE lol like NONE👀 

if there was one thing I could say i hated about bdo xbox lol CENTRAL MARKET is cancer, you might as well smoke ya Newport backwards 🤡 

Edited by NoOne

30 minutes ago, NoOne said:

I cannot remember the last time I played an  “MMO” where you could not buy a weapon because there was literally NONE lol like NONE👀 

if there was one thing I could say i hated about bdo xbox lol CENTRAL MARKET is cancer, you might as well smoke ya Newport backwards 🤡 

People don't sell them cause they use them, the class released yesterday - what do you expect?

You hate central market? It is a blessing. Thanks to new CM you can buy TET and PEN gear without a need to play sniping game like PC players used to.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, NoOne said:

There'll be more eventually the class just came out yesterday and so did the drops 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NoOne said:

Welcome to Black desert, you seem new.

This MMO's economy is player driven meaning that if there are no items on the market - nobody is selling them.

In this case, a new class is released meaning her weapons started dropping only after the update.

You could also keep a boss weapon box and open it with the new class (if youre lucky enough to get it).

Cheers 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Welcome to Black desert, you seem new.

This MMO's economy is player driven meaning that if there are no items on the market - nobody is selling them.

In this case, a new class is released meaning her weapons started dropping only after the update.

You could also keep a boss weapon box and open it with the new class (if youre lucky enough to get it).

Cheers 

Or black abysal weapon box like I do for alts made purely for leveling event purpose 😂

• Like 1

Prior to Tamer coming out or even being mentioned you couldn't give a Kzarka short sword away let alone sell one.  But as soon as they mentioned Tamer being released.  I sold my Tri Kzarka short sword for 705 mil.  For the offhand... that thing is new so of course there is nothing there for that.  For most other things.  I throw in a pre order and it generally gets filled within a day or so.  But this is on the NA server of course.

10 hours ago, Nummyricious said:

Prior to Tamer coming out or even being mentioned you couldn't give a Kzarka short sword away let alone sell one.  But as soon as they mentioned Tamer being released.  I sold my Tri Kzarka short sword for 705 mil.  For the offhand... that thing is new so of course there is nothing there for that.  For most other things.  I throw in a pre order and it generally gets filled within a day or so.  But this is on the NA server of course.

No there were shortswords being sold thanks to people both playing as and rerolling off of ninja.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:21 AM, NoOne said:

If you want the sub weapon you'll have to get it yourself, the class has been out for 2 days so most people are using the weapons they get for repairs.