CM_Valtarra

Hi! I'm Valtarra, the new BDX/BDP CM!

Just wanted to make this announcement here as well as in the XBOX general forum. I am a new community manager with pearl abyss console, and I have been noticing that people have been asking about GM's/CM's in this forum. I just wanted everyone to know that you can message or tag me in any posts and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion. I generally check the bug areas everyday and skim the other sections and my notifications. Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to chatting with everyone a bit more in the future! 😊 

Cheers!

CM Valtarra ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Just wanted to make this announcement here as well as in the XBOX general forum. I am a new community manager with pearl abyss console, and I have been noticing that people have been asking about GM's/CM's in this forum. I just wanted everyone to know that you can message or tag me in any posts and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion. I generally check the bug areas everyday and skim the other sections and my notifications. Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to chatting with everyone a bit more in the future! 😊 

Cheers!

CM Valtarra ❤️

No one replied to you here and I felt bad so.. hi hows it going?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Cheers!

CM Valtarra ❤️

Hi there,

Good to have someone who is finally supposed to moderate this place? Myself included sometimes 🙊

I hope you have a big ban hammer. 

Thanks and good luck

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Linxz said:

No one replied to you here and I felt bad so.. hi hows it going?

Aww ty linxz lol I'm sure everyone was just sleeping or playing haha Thanks for the love!

14 hours ago, DynastyXCII said:

Hello and welcome! Thank you for replying to my post in the bug thread 😁

Of course! Feel free to message me or tag me anytime! This forum is going to be my first stop every morning when I start doing my rounds! 

11 hours ago, Illeran said:

@CM_Valtarra

Welcome as a new community manager, may you have active and good answers. :)

I promise to do my best! I have been an avid bdo player since launch on xbox so I am pretty knowledgeable, but I'm still learning! 

11 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Hi there,

Good to have someone who is finally supposed to moderate this place? Myself included sometimes 🙊

I hope you have a big ban hammer. 

Thanks and good luck

Thanks for the welcome! Ban hammer will forever and always be one of my favorite terms 😂 hmmm... now I'm wondering if I can somehow incorporate this into a Halloween costume... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skywood said:

Pleasure to see an official active in here! Welcome and feel free to bring Maehwa news.

Thank you!! I promise as soon as we announce any new classes coming to console, I'll run in here and share :)

• Like 1