CM_Valtarra

Hi! I'm Valtarra, the new BDX/BDP CM!

Just wanted to make this announcement here as well as in the PS4 general forum. I am a new community manager with pearl abyss console, and I have been noticing that people have been asking about GM's/CM's in this forum. I just wanted everyone to know that you can message or tag me in any posts and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion. I generally check the bug areas everyday and skim the other sections and my notifications. Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to chatting with everyone a bit more in the future! 😊 

Cheers!

CM Valtarra ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Just wanted to make this announcement here as well as in the PS4 general forum. I am a new community manager with pearl abyss console, and I have been noticing that people have been having some trouble contacting GM's/CM's in this forum. I just wanted everyone to know that you can message or tag me in any posts and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion. I generally check the bug areas everyday and skim the other sections and my notifications. Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to chatting with everyone a bit more in the future! 😊 

Cheers!

CM Valtarra ❤️

Welcome and be prepared for the hate 

18 minutes ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Just wanted to make this announcement here as well as in the PS4 general forum. I am a new community manager with pearl abyss console, and I have been noticing that people have been asking about GM's/CM's in this forum. I just wanted everyone to know that you can message or tag me in any posts and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion. I generally check the bug areas everyday and skim the other sections and my notifications. Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to chatting with everyone a bit more in the future! 😊 

Cheers!

CM Valtarra ❤️

And before anyone else asks I'll do it first WHERE'S MYSTIC ?(no but seriously where is mystic?)

8 minutes ago, Linxz said:

And before anyone else asks I'll do it first WHERE'S MYSTIC ?(no but seriously where is mystic?)

LOL I might be new to the job, but not to the community! You'll just have to wait and see! Why does nobody like surprises anymore!?!?! ;)

2 minutes ago, Lokenessluke said:

Welcome @CM_Valtarra!

Thank you very much 😊

5 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Cheers!

CM Valtarra ❤️

Welcome!! Hope you'll do a better job than Shirna and not delete the new meme thread kappa

Jokes aside, glad to have you on the forums. Good luck!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Cheers!

CM Valtarra ❤️

Good to see some CM activity on this forum, Welcome :)

4 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Welcome!! Hope you'll do a better job than Shirna and not delete the new meme thread kappa

Jokes aside, glad to have you on the forums. Good luck!

Exactly