Gabriele

Wizard bug

Hi everyone, I just started to see that wizards have a special skill that takes away your whole life, throws you to the ground, and nothing else that the magician can't do ... I try every day to confront wizards all kinds of equipment but it takes your whole life in seconds. It is enough that they repeatedly evoke the companions and win for them is easy. What do you think? Do you think wizards are too strong? Do they have skill bugs? Would it be necessary to lower their damage or just repair the character?

I think you may be fighting players the are far superior in gear skill points and knowledge based on your post. 

Working on getting tou level and gear score up before fighting players.. this game is not balanced in a way fights are fair.. you need to pick your battles and fight in your weight (gear score) class

As I have already written and I don't rewrite it anymore, I have already tried and tried again with all types of gear, for example I have equip to TRI AND ASULA JEWEL, VS WIZARD OR WITCH WITH EQUIPMENT TO PRI, DUO, TRI, TET AND I KNOW DIFFERENCE AND HOWEVER THEY KILL YOU AT THE INSTANT WITHOUT GETTING US TO PLAY AGAINST. YOURS IS A THOUGHT, MY IS A CERTAINTY, STUDIED, TESTED, AND MADE UP OF A COMPARISON MORE AND MORE REPEATEDLY. AND I READ THAT PEOPLE ARE LAMINATING THIS WHEN THERE IS THIS Game. Dear pearl abyss

Something might be the case but that's not only wizards but witches too. As with 400+ dp I can take on a lot of dmg until I meet a Wiz or a witch. They melt me with onehit. Tested with them lowest 180 Ap took 2 hits to melt me. Above 200 it was almost onehit.

As for other classes they can barely scratch me with 200 ap +