Jump to content
Scrzorz

Capotia crafting

Recommended Posts

Can not select materials in manufacture to craft a secondary capotia ring ? Is this not in our game yet ? Really confusing since yona and the capotia itself says what we need to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Doktar said:

You have the knowledge yet?

Only require knowledge to melt accesories not to craft the ring so far i know. So yes i would gues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do u  know in general  how to craft  things with your workers on a manufacture? How to get in the menu to choose the thing u wanna craft? The materials need to be in the town where ur worker is. Choose the town where ur manufacture is ( I think capotia can only be crafted in Altinova)  in the ringmenu which is popping up on the diagonal on the right side  should be something like manage production ( I play the game on German so I don't know what it's called in English, it's between up and right) there u choose ur manufacture. Make sure that on the top window ur manufacture has the right usage. In the lower window u have a button  called production management. Click on it and choose what to produce. Here a Screenshot in German but it should show u  where the button is

_20191007_044305.JPG

Edited by Nimrod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

Do u  know in general  how to craft  things with your workers on a manufacture? How to get in the menu to choose the thing u wanna craft? The materials need to be in the town where ur worker is. Choose the town where ur manufacture is ( I think capotia can only be crafted in Altinova)  in the ringmenu which is popping up on the diagonal on the right side  should be something like manage production ( I play the game on German so I don't know what it's called in English, it's between up and right) there u choose ur manufacture. Make sure that on the top window ur manufacture has the right usage. In the lower window u have a button  called production management. Click on it and choose what to produce. Here a Screenshot in German but it should show u  where the button is

_20191007_044305.JPG

This i know. Manufacture in processing window is what we use for Capotia and we cant put in the materials to make another ring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scrzorz said:

Can not select materials in manufacture to craft a secondary capotia ring ? Is this not in our game yet ? Really confusing since yona and the capotia itself says what we need to do.

Descriptions of Yona's and on capotias are in but the crafting itself is not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Descriptions of Yona's and on capotias are in but the crafting itself is not. 

Gues i will make basi belts then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...