Scrzorz

Capotia crafting

Can not select materials in manufacture to craft a secondary capotia ring ? Is this not in our game yet ? Really confusing since yona and the capotia itself says what we need to do.

36 minutes ago, Doktar said:

You have the knowledge yet?

Only require knowledge to melt accesories not to craft the ring so far i know. So yes i would gues.

Do u  know in general  how to craft  things with your workers on a manufacture? How to get in the menu to choose the thing u wanna craft? The materials need to be in the town where ur worker is. Choose the town where ur manufacture is ( I think capotia can only be crafted in Altinova)  in the ringmenu which is popping up on the diagonal on the right side  should be something like manage production ( I play the game on German so I don't know what it's called in English, it's between up and right) there u choose ur manufacture. Make sure that on the top window ur manufacture has the right usage. In the lower window u have a button  called production management. Click on it and choose what to produce. Here a Screenshot in German but it should show u  where the button is

_20191007_044305.JPG

Edited by Nimrod

7 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

Do u  know in general  how to craft  things with your workers on a manufacture? How to get in the menu to choose the thing u wanna craft? The materials need to be in the town where ur worker is. Choose the town where ur manufacture is ( I think capotia can only be crafted in Altinova)  in the ringmenu which is popping up on the diagonal on the right side  should be something like manage production ( I play the game on German so I don't know what it's called in English, it's between up and right) there u choose ur manufacture. Make sure that on the top window ur manufacture has the right usage. In the lower window u have a button  called production management. Click on it and choose what to produce. Here a Screenshot in German but it should show u  where the button is

_20191007_044305.JPG

This i know. Manufacture in processing window is what we use for Capotia and we cant put in the materials to make another ring.

6 hours ago, Scrzorz said:

Can not select materials in manufacture to craft a secondary capotia ring ? Is this not in our game yet ? Really confusing since yona and the capotia itself says what we need to do.

Descriptions of Yona's and on capotias are in but the crafting itself is not. 

9 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Descriptions of Yona's and on capotias are in but the crafting itself is not. 

Gues i will make basi belts then :)