Sign in to follow this  
DarkThunder

Mark Of Shadow drop bug

Hi. I dunno if it's a bug or anything else, but I have been at abandoned monastery, to drop mark of shadow, people say it drops minimum 2 an hour using nothing to increase drop chance and node level 0.
But well, I was using scroll, kamasylve, node level 3, level 5 luck, 3%drop (amity level) and no single mark of shadow dropped even after thousands of mobs killed in about 3 hours.
It must be a bug with the drop.
Luck is not working at all 
What luck should be used for, if it doesn't help with drop or enhancing system?

28 minutes ago, DarkThunder said:

Hi. I dunno if it's a bug or anything else, but I have been at abandoned monastery, to drop mark of shadow, people say it drops minimum 2 an hour using nothing to increase drop chance and node level 0.
But well, I was using scroll, kamasylve, node level 3, level 5 luck, 3%drop (amity level) and no single mark of shadow dropped even after thousands of mobs killed in about 3 hours.
It must be a bug with the drop.
Luck is not working at all 
What luck should be used for, if it doesn't help with drop or enhancing system?

That's RNG. The fact that you cannot drop an item is not a bug but you being unlucky. 

Come man.. 

1 minute ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

That's RNG. The fact that you cannot drop an item is not a bug but you being unlucky. 

Come man.. 

I got the RNG, 3 hours? Are you insane? There is no RNg on this. If you say 1 drop in about 3 hours this is rng. I was dropping them normal before, and I was dropping 1~2 an hour, but I went to internet check, and this is the common.

Now 3 hours with all those buffs and not a single one?

If you don't know if it could be a bug, let the people who created the game check it, otherwise you would be blaming rng.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, DarkThunder said:

I got the RNG, 3 hours? Are you insane? There is no RNg on this. If you say 1 drop in about 3 hours this is rng. I was dropping them normal before, and I was dropping 1~2 an hour, but I went to internet check, and this is the common.

If you don't know if it could be a bug, let the people who created the game check it, otherwise you would be blaming rng.

I'm just pointing out that not getting a rare or yellow accessory after three hours of grind is simply being unlucky. 

Want to call it a bug, fine. Let us all know when PA checks it.. if they check it. 

Good luck

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DarkThunder said:

I'm bringing you an update man, so you don't feel sad, I have not dropped narc earring with lvl 8 node and loot scroll up though I was grinding the hell out of manshaums whole evening. This MUST be a bug!

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Rng bro. I was droping asulas fully buffed drop rate and in 5h not even single piece. Next day without buffs had 5 accessories in 2 hours. 

For example I should say that ogre ring drop from lucky necklace box is bugged becouse once I had 2 ogres in 400 boxes and other time not single ogre in 1500 boxes.

Edited by Keira
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 12:48 PM, DarkThunder said:

HI DUDE! 

Got my narc on my 4th evening session. That's some seriously bad rng ... 

I hope I have proven my point by now..