Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

Pre Open beta

Hi there! Dr INF3RNO here,

A beta plan has not been released yet but i would like to suggest to preform a Pre-beta test/technical test.

The test should involve only a selected number of people that register beforehand and should run for a short period of 24 - 48 hours.

"Tera online" preformed the same exact test before its open beta. I was part of the Technical test group and i personally gathered a lot of information regarding bugs and technical issues within the game.

I can confirm they fixed most of the issues detected by the players and that gave Tera a much smoother open beta in compared to the prior version.

It's important to release a polished product (duh) and it can be done with the help of the core players. The more people you address, the more chances you'll have a detailed map of the issues with your product. 

I know i would love to be a part of it and help in any way possible.

Cheers!

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 3

Yes as of yet they haven't announced a Beta or an Alpha, but the die hard dedicated fans and streamers, and analysts should have some sort of early access to provide A LOT of amazing suggestions, bugs, feedback, and things Pearl Abyss might not see past QA and development. Which is the whole point! A group of selected people or handful of people that can provide an amazing amount of information that can ensure a very great future and release for BDO. Knowing PA, they will probably do one. On top of that they are on top of bugs. They are also on top of player issues, and any issues is defiantly going to be looked at. We have 3 CM's, Simon being hilarious, an amazing passionate community so far, and a Developer company that are BALLIN. Cant wait to see what will be announced.

giphy.gif

Edited by The Guiido

All of the developers have their own plans before releasing a game. And im sure PA already has figured out how they want to do it. Lets just wait and see when we can get first taste of the game :)

1 hour ago, Beond said:

5 days and we get news hopefully 

Maaaybe. It would be nice to hear anything new