MusoMito

Sheathed weapons disappear while having the shadow chaser armor equipped

Just bought the outfit cause it looks awesome and for some reason having it on makes my weapons disappear when they’re sheathed. Once I switch outfits my weapons show again.

Any suggestions?

C57B75C3-77A5-4789-B28A-8F805F651492.jpeg

964B7211-A98F-4BC5-9599-F3A7E177818D.jpeg

Edited by MusoMito
Added pictures

Sorry for the lag in response, I have had a crazy week. Is this still happening? The outfit looks the same to me. Are there multiple pieces of the outfit and are you removing a specific piece?

Also, have you submitted a bug ticket?

Thank you!

CM Valtarra

No worries. Yeah it’s still happening. There’s nothing wrong with the outfit itself. The issue is my weapons disappear completely when they’re sheathed while wearing this outfit. I have two other outfits and this doesn’t happen when I wear those. This outfit only has two pieces. The head and body piece. I’m wearing them together. No I haven’t submitted a big ticket. 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:28 PM, MusoMito said:

No worries. Yeah it’s still happening. There’s nothing wrong with the outfit itself. The issue is my weapons disappear completely when they’re sheathed while wearing this outfit. I have two other outfits and this doesn’t happen when I wear those. This outfit only has two pieces. The head and body piece. I’m wearing them together. No I haven’t submitted a big ticket. 

Thanks so much for the response! I am sending your pics and description off today. 

CM Valtarra

• Thanks 1