Sign in to follow this  
SolAshur

CrossPlatform CONFIRMED in BDO xbox/ps4

I sort of cant wait, but im sort of concerned what it might do to the performance of the game lol. so many players in one area is BOUND to create more lag than there is already is.

2 hours ago, ALCHEMY said:

I sort of cant wait, but im sort of concerned what it might do to the performance of the game lol. so many players in one area is BOUND to create more lag than there is already is.

yes but we'll get more servers, just like PC...

7 hours ago, Bravo said:

yes but we'll get more servers, just like PC...

Won't matter in certain situations, such as Vell. PC lags so bad during Vell that ships fly up into the air spinning in circles with the passengers on board.  

Ahh every coin has two sides.

Good thing is that there will be ppl to play with as you might have realized there are lot less ppl playin on Xbox. With the merge, there will be enough ppl to play with, fight with for spots etc. The world will become more alive at least from the Xbox side.

On the other hand, I have an Xbox one X, game is on SSD, and the game still laggs. With more ppl it will be a lot worse, doesn't matter if there will be more servers. With each update the is worse in laggs. Add more ppl and start the timer until it breaks.

So basically right now even the Xbox one X can not run the game as it supposed to be. And that's Xbox community that is a lot lower then the ps comm. If we add more ppl without fixing this I do not think it will be enjoyable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyraer said:

Ahh every coin has two sides.

Good thing is that there will be ppl to play with as you might have realized there are lot less ppl playin on Xbox. With the merge, there will be enough ppl to play with, fight with for spots etc. The world will become more alive at least from the Xbox side.

On the other hand, I have an Xbox one X, game is on SSD, and the game still laggs. With more ppl it will be a lot worse, doesn't matter if there will be more servers. With each update the is worse in laggs. Add more ppl and start the timer until it breaks.

So basically right now even the Xbox one X can not run the game as it supposed to be. And that's Xbox community that is a lot lower then the ps comm. If we add more ppl without fixing this I do not think it will be enjoyable.

Thats because the games been out for more than 7 months at this point. Obviously the popularity will die down. The same thing will happen on PS4.

i think PS4 might have more players on there side however.

Yes, Xbox One does run the game better for sure, Spending $80 on an SSD and then having to attach an Xbox One X for me was ridiculous, but was needed. It helped, but large scale, cities, and anywhere that isn't moving, is a nightmare still. I can barely grind.

While I appreciate them coming out and admitting that they need to optimize better they are going about it incorrectly. Nobody cares for the quality as much as they think we do. I know the entire siege guild and node war scene on here and BA scene as well as open world, would absolutely love to have Optimization Mode like PC aka Potato Mode as an OPTION, key word OPTION. They are trying so hard to keep the quality the way it is, the reality is, not that many people care for it who is a PvPer, so it would be nice if we had that option to choose if we want it on or off.

Optimizing the game while retaining the graphics can only do so much. Pearl Abyss, you guys need to add an optimization mode. 

@CM Trent @CM_Valtarra

Edited by The Guiido
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:42 AM, Anarkiller said:

Playing on a Xbox S with normal hdd and I dont have any lagging or freezing issue.

Smell that?.... I smell Bulllllllll shiiiiiiiii

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:42 AM, Anarkiller said:

Playing on a Xbox S with normal hdd and I dont have any lagging or freezing issue.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:16 AM, Prometheus said:

https://media.giphy.com/media/LR5MG6Ce3FZzKMIpXf/giphy.gif

Xbox One X, constantly resetting storage and hard resetting actively, never leave it running for a while with an ssd, and here is the result.

Players aren't asking anymore, they are demanding this gets fixed lmao.

Edited by The Guiido

I have xbox one x too and this game runs like hot garbage. You would think with all the whale money they get they could afford servers better than fortnite has to offer.... and that games free lol

19 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

I have xbox one x too and this game runs like hot garbage. You would think with all the whale money they get they could afford servers better than fortnite has to offer.... and that games free lol

Fortnite has cartoon graphics and wat fewer ppl on at one time.  Also they make Fortnite money

The comparison doesnt work. 

1 hour ago, SoloTyrant said:

Fortnite has cartoon graphics and wat fewer ppl on at one time.  Also they make Fortnite money

The comparison doesnt work. 

Actually it does work since fortnight is free and we had to pay for this trash, it should have been fixed by now but it has not. Seems like they are just trying to milk the players and drop this game like a hot turd it is.

22 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Actually it does work since fortnight is free and we had to pay for this trash, it should have been fixed by now but it has not. Seems like they are just trying to milk the players and drop this game like a hot turd it is.

FortNite has fewer assets to load in memory, a smaller inventory that mostly resets, and no more than 100 people in a game at one time(which also decreases steadily)

It is the easier game to maintain performance. 

Then there is the money. You can cry about BDO making money but Fortnite makes money too, likely a billion more than BDO. They have deeper pockets and a game that takes fewer resources to run. FN should defiantly run better than most games on the market when taking everything into acount. 

Again. Bad comparison. One being "free" isn't all there is to it. 

4 hours ago, SoloTyrant said:

FortNite has fewer assets to load in memory, a smaller inventory that mostly resets, and no more than 100 people in a game at one time(which also decreases steadily)

It is the easier game to maintain performance. 

Then there is the money. You can cry about BDO making money but Fortnite makes money too, likely a billion more than BDO. They have deeper pockets and a game that takes fewer resources to run. FN should defiantly run better than most games on the market when taking everything into acount. 

Again. Bad comparison. One being "free" isn't all there is to it. 

I don't care about bdo making money i care about them launching a broken game before it was ready to be released just like Bethesda did with fo76, both live service games both launched broken both still not in a good state. FN is a different genre all together. At least FN announced itwas PvP game where as bdo didn't. Only after you began playing did you realize PvP was forced upon even the non PvP players looking for that rpg aspect it claims in the Xbox and psn stores.

@Deathz Angel would be better for every one if u wuit this game and forum. I saw that u complain about bdo few months. Why u are still here if its so annoying for u? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I don't care about bdo making money i care about them launching a broken game before it was ready to be released just like Bethesda did with fo76, both live service games both launched broken both still not in a good state. FN is a different genre all together. At least FN announced itwas PvP game where as bdo didn't. Only after you began playing did you realize PvP was forced upon even the non PvP players looking for that rpg aspect it claims in the Xbox and psn stores.

Most people knew it was a pvp game and why do you complain so much about pvp?? I honestly don't understand you you haven't tried to go with at least one character beyond 49 but the truth is with the reputation you have now it wouldn't surprise me if people farm you if you do that just for lulz

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Oh and one more thing even if they fix all of the rendering issues by tomorrow you won't play cause nO pVE sErVERs so why do you care? You know they wont add the pve servers so really why haven't you moved on? 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:16 AM, Prometheus said:

not bullshit....I run wired, SSD, Xbox One X on a gaming pc monitor …. I SOMETIMES have some npc rendering issues but lag is almost non existent lol

On 10/26/2019 at 7:16 AM, Prometheus said:
On 10/12/2019 at 8:42 AM, Anarkiller said:

50 minutes ago, ALCHEMY said:
On 10/26/2019 at 7:16 AM, Prometheus said:

not bullshit....I run wired, SSD, Xbox One X on a gaming pc monitor …. I SOMETIMES have some npc rendering issues but lag is almost non existent lol

🤔

7 hours ago, Rapucapu said:

@Deathz Angel would be better for every one if u wuit this game and forum. I saw that u complain about bdo few months. Why u are still here if its so annoying for u? 

Lol im not going anywhere i been complaining since march and also been 49 since march. The game would be fun if they turned off forced pvp either everywhere or for a whole server set. I have my toons to 49 but will not go further due to forced PvP. Im still here because i paid $60 for rpg that said nothing about forced pvp but boom there it is. Im hoping they actually make a rpg server with zero PvP, dont worry im wearing them down and don't plan on letting up.

4 hours ago, Linxz said:

Oh and one more thing even if they fix all of the rendering issues by tomorrow you won't play cause nO pVE sErVERs so why do you care? You know they wont add the pve servers so really why haven't you moved on? 

They will add them eventually just wait and see lol.

23 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol im not going anywhere i been complaining since march and also been 49 since march. The game would be fun if they turned off forced pvp either everywhere or for a whole server set. I have my toons to 49 but will not go further due to forced PvP. Im still here because i paid $60 for rpg that said nothing about forced pvp but boom there it is. Im hoping they actually make a rpg server with zero PvP, dont worry im wearing them down and don't plan on letting up.

Wearing them down lol. What exactly are you doing to wear them down? Ate you writing a letter every day to PA head office? 

You're a broken record mate just repeating the same drivel over & over for months on end. Just accept the fact that you bought a game without doing any research & it turns out you don't actually like it because you have to do a little bit of PvP every now and again. Move on & forget about it. 

Edited by OKAYIGETITNOW

4 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Why are you so sure? And how are you wearing them down? I'm honestly curious 

11 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Dude you are a joke among CMs and GMs. How are you wearing them down when you are officially and completely ignored. 
You're mental. You need help.
Go play Bless.. 

13 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Go play Bless.. 

By the way: Bless will have also forced PvP at a certain level. You can activate and deactivate with level 30, like we have in Black Desert. This means, you can attack actively other people after reaching level 30. And you can be attacked by other players always in unsafe zones like in Black Desert.

The difference is, that in Black Desert you are save until level 50, in Bless you can be attacked in theory also by level 1. But the PvP itself is much fairer than in Black Desert. This means, High level can not one shot low level players, since stats will be adjusted during PvP. Also the Karma system awards harsher penalties for player killers. And Bless does have a dozen of PvP  Battlefields for smaller PvP single and group acitivties. All in all, PvP in Bless sounds interessting in Bless, since it has fairer PvP and Battlefields 😎

4 minutes ago, Mihari said:

By the way: Bless will have also forced PvP at a certain level. You can activate and deactivate with level 30, like we have in Black Desert. This means, you can attack actively other people after reaching level 30. And you can be attacked by other players always in unsafe zones like in Black Desert.

The difference is, that in Black Desert you are save until level 50, in Bless you can be attacked in theory also by level 1. But the PvP itself is much fairer than in Black Desert. This means, High level can not one shot low level players, since stats will be adjusted during PvP. Also the Karma system awards harsher penalties for player killers. And Bless does have a dozen of PvP  Battlefields for smaller PvP single and group acitivties. All in all, PvP in Bless sounds interessting in Bless, since it has fairer PvP and Battlefields 😎

That's even worse for all 49 forever meme players.