Sign in to follow this  
SolAshur

CrossPlatform CONFIRMED in BDO xbox/ps4

4 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

That's even worse for all 49 forever meme players. 

Yes, that's true 😎

But the PvP scaling and the more effective and harsher Karma system, makes it much more fair as in Black Desert. Most player killers think twice about attacking other people in unsafe zones. If you kill 3 or more players, your character will receive a Tier 2 Karma. The duration of Tier II Karma is 1 hour but it will increase as you kill more players. Guard NPCs will also attack you and do massive amounts of damage. This means, you can't enter any town or city during the bad Karma wihtout beeing killed by a Guard. And your location will be shown on the minimap as a Red Dot.

Also the gear progression is not connected to any shop items like in Black Desert and therefore no "Pay2Win", "Pay2Convencience" or whatever you want to call it 😉

Edited by Mihari

7 hours ago, Mihari said:

Yes, that's true 😎

Also the gear progression is not connected to any shop items like in Black Desert and therefore no "Pay2Win", "Pay2Convencience" or whatever you want to call it 😉

Originally BDO wasn't connected to the pearl shop or P2W. This company cannot be trusted. Going p2w makes them a silly amount of money so it's inevitable that they will do the same with other games they bring out.

12 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Dude you are a joke among CMs and GMs. How are you wearing them down when you are officially and completely ignored. 
You're mental. You need help.
Go play Bless.. 

Really lol i thought you blocked me a long time ago? Guess you couldn't figure out how to do that lol. The Only joke around here is the pvpers say They are so good and all this other non sense but dont play on Arsha the PvP focused server lol cause you got facerolled.  Let me tell you again" im not going anywhere". Toodles

41 minutes ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Originally BDO wasn't connected to the pearl shop or P2W. This company cannot be trusted. Going p2w makes them a silly amount of money so it's inevitable that they will do the same with other games they bring out.

Im already on alert anything with PA tied to it im staying away from lol.

4 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Really lol i thought you blocked me a long time ago? Guess you couldn't figure out how to do that lol. The Only joke around here is the pvpers say They are so good and all this other non sense but dont play on Arsha the PvP focused server lol cause you got facerolled.  Let me tell you again" im not going anywhere". Toodles

Im already on alert anything with PA tied to it im staying away from lol.

Yea that's cool but how are you wearing them down?

2 hours ago, Linxz said:

Yea that's cool but how are you wearing them down?

That's easy just keep the subject at the fore front of discussion. If enough people express their desire for non PvP server eventually they will do it. I mean its not like they have to change anything major they turn off all PvP at world bosses already so they can do that for a whole server . bam i just solved the issue now get r done PA, i will be waiting at 49 like i have been since march . Dueces

46 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

That's easy just keep the subject at the fore front of discussion. If enough people express their desire for non PvP server eventually they will do it. I mean its not like they have to change anything major they turn off all PvP at world bosses already so they can do that for a whole server . bam i just solved the issue now get r done PA, i will be waiting at 49 like i have been since march . Dueces

It's just you and maybe 2 or 3 other people asking for pve servers I don't see how that is remotely close to "enough people" or enough to wear them down and we have explained many times why pve servers would be a bad thing but you wouldn't understand that cause you don't play 

5 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Haha, yes. Like @Linxz said. It's you and 2-3 more dreamers. It's a shame you are 49, I would happily gank you every time I see you on screen. I don't do it too much unless someone enters my rotation but I would have made an exception for you! 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

10 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Haha, yes. Like @Linxz said. It's you and 2-3 more dreamers. It's a shame you are 49, I would happily gank you every time I see you on screen. I don't do it too much unless someone enters my rotation but I would have made an exception for you! 

I bet you would your probably one of those afk people fishing in velia or heidel lol.