PVE Server  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want PVE servers?

• Yes
    • No

Sometimes when I'm bored I get on my lvl 49 and head to Mediah and start running up into everyone's mobs and grinding in their face. Then I pause for a minute and type in general "Gotta love pve".

• Haha 1

You do know the only way they would even think to add a pve server would be to reduce drop rates of everything heavily right? Either way it would be over crowded 24-7 and would be a waste of a server since no one would be able to do anything productive. This game rewards risk its why there is a pvp server with increased drop rates. A pve server would be full of people who try to steal each others mobs and no one would be able to farm anything effectively.

16 minutes ago, DemonShadow said:

You do know the only way they would even think to add a pve server would be to reduce drop rates of everything heavily right? Either way it would be over crowded 24-7 and would be a waste of a server since no one would be able to do anything productive. This game rewards risk its why there is a pvp server with increased drop rates. A pve server would be full of people who try to steal each others mobs and no one would be able to farm anything effectively.

Yep 👍