q Hephaestus p

PVE Server?

PVE Server  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want PVE servers?

• Yes
    • No

just saw this not sure when it was originally posted as I haven't checked here for well a couple months if not more? (again dont remember) .  I have stopped playing long ago and logged in to vote on this.    

Yes I would like a pve server because I enjoyed all the pve elements this game had to offer but got tired of being farmed by pkers for no other reason then they wanted to.  (since I often was like there first they were the ones "interfering with my rotation") but I have come to realize that although it would do nothing but provide this company with more of my mad money that well I guess they dont want it.

anyhooo i will drop by in a few months to check I guess but not holding my breath.   /shrug 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SlimTomale said:

just saw this not sure when it was originally posted as I haven't checked here for well a couple months if not more? (again dont remember) .  I have stopped playing long ago and logged in to vote on this.    

Yes I would like a pve server because I enjoyed all the pve elements this game had to offer but got tired of being farmed by pkers for no other reason then they wanted to.  (since I often was like there first they were the ones "interfering with my rotation") but I have come to realize that although it would do nothing but provide this company with more of my mad money that well I guess they dont want it.

anyhooo i will drop by in a few months to check I guess but not holding my breath.   /shrug 

Don't worry im keeping up the good fight to get pve server into existence without PvP. Im not giving up.

• Thanks 1

As someone whom enjoys going to the PvP server from time to time myself. I feel like having a PvE server (even with reduced drop rates.) is fine.

I don't live on the PvP server but when I'm in the mood for the high risk / high reward game play I switch over. I think it's about realizing your audience some of us would like some relaxing time even with reduced drop rates on a PvE server. I think overall the best player base for an MMO is one that allows the most players to play the way they want to, as much as they want to. I'm failing to see the downsides of a PvE server unless it's potential overcrowding that seems to be the only thing brought forward?

• Thanks 1

Not realizable.
The game is based on spotfights and that's why PvP is necessary. Take it easy and honestly I play 4 months EU and may have died 3x. I can grind at any time at the best singelspots according to my gs. There are so many free spots and if not you can play as a karma bomber
no, no, no dont do that XD

I was at the big bandits spot recently and a wizard came by. He definitely had better equipment. He did not kill me (that was probably under his honor XD) but just swept over me and left the spot empty and continued to pull his round. No chance for me to get some tokens. So I moved to a smaller spot and it was ok for me. Netx time I have better gear and then I grab it myself hahaha

btw. the fastest kliispeed classes at a PvE Server having the fastest pets can outgrinding you. One T4 Pet costs with good luck 80 € x5 = 400 € only for the pets

What I mean is that it comes out the same. Big fish eats small fish

Edited by Valderama

For all PvE friends: The new MMORPG Crimson Desert from PA will have PvE and Coop focus 😄

In the lates interview from Jason Jung he has announced, that the focus of the new MMORPG Crimson Desert will be Coop and PvE. They have listened to the community and seen, that PvE is a big topic and Black Desert has a lack of it. Therefore, they will now do a PvE focused MMORPG.

PvP will also exist in Crimson Desert, but only at the basic systems from Black Desert and also with elements of cooperation.

https://wccftech.com/crimson-desert-interview-with-lead-producer-jason-jung-co-op-campaign-new-engine-ray-tracing-support/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

IMG_20191201_100337.jpg.c5aadec365496001197bbc57feac0303.jpg

Oops wrong channel kappa

imagine answering your own questions from other accs xD

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mihari said:

For all PvE friends: The new MMORPG Crimson Desert from PA will have PvE and Coop focus 😄

In the lates interview from Jason Jung he has announced, that the focus of the new MMORPG Crimson Desert will be Coop and PvE. They have listened to the community and seen, that PvE is a big topic and Black Desert has a lack of it. Therefore, they will now do a PvE focused MMORPG.

PvP will also exist in Crimson Desert, but only at the basic systems from Black Desert and also with elements of cooperation.

https://wccftech.com/crimson-desert-interview-with-lead-producer-jason-jung-co-op-campaign-new-engine-ray-tracing-support/

that would be nice, but... this game was advertised as having pve in it when i purchased it  on xbox (there were even pve servers listed soo i felt secure in my preorder.   Like others I found out that some guy could come and wack me without me taking part even though there was like this flag system in place so...).. so.. fool me once shame on you.. fool me twice shame on me.   I will wait and ask questions.   

Like is it truly pve? I do enjoy the core pve element of this game ( I love grindy games i'm wierd and retired so..), but after trying to just have fun and getting tired of some guy who was overpowered and just killing me for the lols like for the time i was trying to play.  I gave up since I couldn't actually well ... play.   

I had sunk a fair bit of money into this game too.  I really liked it.   Not found anything to replace it as i did like the node wars concept but the rest of the random pk'ing that was happening was getting ridiculous.   

Edited by SlimTomale
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 1:09 AM, Mihari said:

🤦‍♂️ I read the article and let me tell you I lost interest when they said the PVP is like bdo.. That's a hard pass from me 😂 I have to be honest I have no idea why they think it's a good choice to have forced PVP. I'm gonna keep my $60 and go buy something else 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, q Hephaestus p said:

🤦‍♂️ I read the article and let me tell you I lost interest when they said the PVP is like bdo.. That's a hard pass from me 😂 I have to be honest I have no idea why they think it's a good choice to have forced PVP. I'm gonna keep my $60 and go buy something else 😁

I actually went and searched up a bit more info and yes this is not going to be a pve MMORPG with maybe some things like node wars on the side.    It does appear to be including the pvp gank pkfest that is in BDO which.. to be honest why dont they just add this to BDO and call it an expansion.      So unless I see proof otherwise .. I aint gonna be paying much attention to this either.       

Add a pve server. I probably wouldnt go there that often. But i think it would be nice to have the option atleast. Sometimes i just wanna go find someone random, party with them and fight monsters and help them level up or clear quests. I enjoy helping people, but open pvp makes most people untrusting. They see me running up and theyre like 😧 and run away or they turn on pvp and we get into a fight and that makes me sad af :(

Pve server would help ppl be more trusting. Or maybe im just doing it wrong and there is a better way to try and help people. Idk both are super likely!

My guild puts a lot of people in jail at fogans.  We have 3-4 people at 530-540 GS, a lot of guilds war dec on us and get farmed.  Most PvPers mostly pick on low level players.  They prey on the weak like predators.  If they can't win a group fight their solution is to witch wizard invisible AoE zerg.  They are salty posers.

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2019 at 2:42 PM, Deathz Angel said:

Pve server would be only way id even consider coming back.

Agreed, Still waiting on that good news of PvE servers 🤔😂

Yeah judging by that answer the CM gave the other day I dont think its gonna be happening ever.   It really only requires them to turn off the Karma system and prevent transfer of characters off the server and its all done.    

But they dont want the money or players hehe so time to just ignore it I think.    I personally dont understand why any company would want to limit a playerbase like this.  Most others have learned this lesson, but I guess they are happy with the money from a couple dozen whales.    

On the bright side at least he/she answered my querry with further info that's all I wanted.    

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SlimTomale said:

Yeah judging by that answer the CM gave the other day I dont think its gonna be happening ever.   It really only requires them to turn off the Karma system and prevent transfer of characters off the server and its all done.    

But they dont want the money or players hehe so time to just ignore it I think.    I personally dont understand why any company would want to limit a playerbase like this.  Most others have learned this lesson, but I guess they are happy with the money from a couple dozen whales.    

On the bright side at least he/she answered my querry with further info that's all I wanted.    

Yeah I think I seen that post not 100% sure though lol I'm still gonna watch the forums and watch the news for the game just in case 😁 dont get me wrong I dont mind the PvP I just wanna have strictly a PvE only server for those long stressful days of getting PvP'd 😂

This is a PvP game. Plenty of other games you can play that aren't. Please stop trying to ruin this game. 

This is a PvP game. Plenty of other games you can play that aren't. Please stop trying to ruin this game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, WindThief said:

Were exactly does it say PvP game 🤔😂

I bump too 😂😂

I would like to see what's going on at these spots if you actually start a pve server. When they upf * ck each other to grind a decent income. HAHA fast Pets win and then cry because it is a p2w game. But hey, if you implemented a few spots as a safe zone with low tokens they might give you some peace of mind and PA could say: Here you have. btw. all spots to calpheon it just has to be so unprofitable that you prefer to get involved in pvp

But the best in my opinion: make arsha perma + 50% more loot.

• Like 1

Yeah at this point I'm just gonna check in from time to time lol not sure how they would work PvE servers into the game but I'm 100% sure it wouldn't break the game people have their preferences on how they want to play the game. Yes it's big on PvP but there will always be the option the go do open world PvP with arsha in the game. And let's not leave out the node wars and red battlefield not sure how those work cause I dont do PvP but there is plenty of options for PvP. So to give the player base a option to do PvE when they want shouldn't hurt the game. Maybe it'll be reduced loot 🤔 or let us have a option in game to disable PvP 🤔 it would just be nice to play the game how you want when PvP becomes a problem.