Jump to content
Riukensei

Node Levels

Recommended Posts

I think there is a bug. The higher I rank my node the less I'm getting from the node. Idk if the RNG is just hitting me worse or not. But I'm noticing a huge difference in drops and not in the way its suppose to be. 

Less silver

Less trash

Less rare drops

The higher I make it the worse it gets. 

0 rank seems to be the best to farm with. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got level 10 at wandering rouges and yeah it doesn't feel any different at all I've spent days grinding it and it feels like level 0

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TwistedSoul said:

I got level 10 at wandering rouges and yeah it doesn't feel any different at all I've spent days grinding it and it feels like level 0

Well I dont feel alone now thanks xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 3:32 AM, Riukensei said:

I think there is a bug. The higher I rank my node the less I'm getting from the node. Idk if the RNG is just hitting me worse or not. But I'm noticing a huge difference in drops and not in the way its suppose to be. 

Less silver

Less trash

Less rare drops

The higher I make it the worse it gets. 

0 rank seems to be the best to farm with. 

It may seem like that but to truly check it you need like hundreds of hours of data of grinding at lvl 0 and 10 to pull the actual average from. The effectiveness of node levels is mostly visible for me while I'm grinding spots that drop only couple of items - pila ku, manshaums forest, basi den - these seem to give increased drop rate of scrolls written in ancient language and voodoo dolls. 

With places like gahaz or wandering rogues or sausans it may not work perfectly because the loot table is huge and increased drop % may proc on useless green item like hercules might or fortuna gear.

Some people say you shouldn't invest your energy in node levels until you are deep in the mid-game where you reach soft cap and next upgrades cost 2-3bil silver. 

Since you are on PS4 I would advice to use energy on Night Vendor rolls and gathering if you want to maximize its value. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

correct me if I am wrong, but the node level just triggers 10% of the time its bonus.

I read a bit about node levels and if im right, you get 5 % increased dropchance / node level for 10 % of the time.

This isnt this much you think. But also i dont know how the 10% triggers... is it the last 6 mins of an hour or it just randomly gets triggerd in an hour and then you get 6 mins increased dropchance idk.

In the end a chance is a chance always a percentage... even with 200% increased dropchance you are not guaranteed to get better drops.

 

if this post is useless pls delete

 

greets lip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lipty said:

Hey,

correct me if I am wrong, but the node level just triggers 10% of the time its bonus.

I read a bit about node levels and if im right, you get 5 % increased dropchance / node level for 10 % of the time.

This isnt this much you think. But also i dont know how the 10% triggers... is it the last 6 mins of an hour or it just randomly gets triggerd in an hour and then you get 6 mins increased dropchance idk.

In the end a chance is a chance always a percentage... even with 200% increased dropchance you are not guaranteed to get better drops.

 

if this post is useless pls delete

 

greets lip

 

Yes, bonus drop rate from the node triggers periodically like you say. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...