Binkley

Missing fairy

A fellow guild member showed me how to submit tickets through the website so this post is just a placeholder for posting the results for other players who may experience the same thing.

Post Edit: Gm confirmed the fairy is still active and connected to my account. Told me to add fairy info to my ring menu (which was already done on 3 different ring menus to make sure the bug wasn't in that) and upon logging in today my fairy is back.

Currently, afaik, the issue triggers when I've left my Xbox on for hours at a time and I disconnect due to router/ISP resetting. Maybe it's taking it's 15/30 minute break 😛 Force quitting the app didn't restore it, hard resetting console does not fix it, but at least currently the fairy has returned. Will continue updating if I can definitively recreate the issue and or determine the triggers.

Xbox NA

Balenos 3 - Valencia 2,3 - Mediah 2

Hi there,

I noticed a couple days ago that my fairy symbol was gone and my fairy is not flying around me. I don't remember releasing or doing anything to lose my fairy and I didn't put it away. The game acts like I don't have one. When trying to open the fairy info nothing happens. I waited a couple days to see if it would come back but now need some help. It's a t3 with unwanted skills but still took a lot of petals to acquire.

Thank you,

Konouchi

Edited by Binkley
Adding region/server -- change post ticket opening -- Next day update