Sign in to follow this  
Luisferinha

Tamer awekening

Awekening for tamer should be available  this morning i saw a post about it on the app that said we should be able to get de quest "princess of a fallen kingdom" when we richt lvl 56.

My tamer is 56 but i can not find de quest. Black spirit is not giving me the quest.

Anyone else with the same problem or is it just me?

Edited by Luisferinha

8 minutes ago, Luisferinha said:

Awekening for tamer should be available sinds this morning sinds i saw a post about it on the app that said we should be able to get de quest "princess of a fallen kingdom" when we richt lvl 56.

My tamer is 56 but i can not find de quest. Black spirit is not giving me the quest.

It did not release today it comes out on October 16th 

It didn't get delayed though they announced it on Twitter that it's coming on Wednesday 

where did you get info that it was coming out today? the only mention i heard about it was for the 16th through their twitter, they use that for most of their release dates from my experience. So it cant really be considered delayed if this was the official announcement...

The post i saw did not say when.

just that it would be available when you reach lvl 56.

2 hours ago, DemonShadow said:

where did you get info that it was coming out today? the only mention i heard about it was for the 16th through their twitter, they use that for most of their release dates from my experience. So it cant really be considered delayed if this was the official announcement...

But thx. Now i know when it gona be!

On 10/12/2019 at 7:46 PM, Luisferinha said:

Awekening for tamer should be available sinds this morning sinds i saw a post about it on the app that said we should be able to get de quest "princess of a fallen kingdom" when we richt lvl 56.

If you read forums first instead of spamming you would have known that the tamer awakening is coming this Wednesday. 

But why bother and search while you can just start another topic and trash the already trashed forum further? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

If you read forums first instead of spamming you would have known that the tamer awakening is coming this Wednesday. 

But why bother and search while you can just start another topic and trash the already trashed forum further? 

Just so you know i did see this post in the oficial bdo app. So yes i did not bother to search further because i though the app was a relayable sorce.

And if you dont have anything beter to doe, why even bother to answer a post if you not gona help with anything! 

The question has already ben answered, i dont see a reason for you to criticise some one for having the rong information! 

1 hour ago, Luisferinha said:

Just so you know i did see this post in the oficial bdo app. So yes i did not bother to search further because i though the app was a relayable sorce.

And if you dont have anything beter to doe, why even bother to answer a post if you not gona help with anything! 

The question has already ben answered, i dont see a reason for you to criticise some one for having the rong information! 

I criticize you for being lazy and limited because there was a topic about this last week and it happens that I was the one who explained that awakenings come 2 weeks after the class is released. 

And I will bother to post because there is too many people like you here trashing this forums. USE SEARCH FUNCTION 

MY INFO WAS NOT RONG! 

4 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I criticize you for being lazy and limited because there was a topic about this last week and it happens that I was the one who explained that awakenings come 2 weeks after the class is released. 

And I will bother to post because there is too many people like you here trashing this forums. USE SEARCH FUNCTION 

MY INFO WAS NOT RONG! 

You can say all you want, the forum is here for everyone and if i have a question i am free to ask! If you dont want to answer you dont have to! 

And then again, i sae the oficial post in the oficial bdo app with no release date on it.

Before you call someone lazy you beter know wat this person does, cause i work my ass off every day 12h a day, and i not abaut to spent the little free time i have to play reseaching some **** you posted weeks ago! If i see something on the oficial website or in this casa the app i think it is a relayble source, and if i still have questions after i am free to ask.

But you are not obligated to answer, so next time you one of my lazy ass questions just skip it!

Edited by Luisferinha
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Luisferinha said:

You can say all you want, the forum is here for everyone and if i have a question i am free to ask! If you dont want to answer you dont have to! 

No, you are not free to ask if you break point 5 of the rules of this forum which is:

"Use the Search Bar- The search bar is there for a reason. If you're looking for a generic topic like "What armor should I use on my Warrior" then take a look at the search bar first. The question may have already been answered! "

32 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

No, you are not free to ask if you break point 5 of the rules of this forum which is:

"Use the Search Bar- The search bar is there for a reason. If you're looking for a generic topic like "What armor should I use on my Warrior" then take a look at the search bar first. The question may have already been answered! "

You know what man, if it really annoys you that mutch that i posted something on the forum then it is your right to report me! Fell free to do so en let the CM's decide over it then but i really dont have the time to discuss this anymore! 

So go on and report me, otherwise just go find someone else to annoy cause again, i really dont have the time for this!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Luisferinha said:

You know what man, if it really annoys you that mutch that i posted something on the forum then it is your right to report me! Fell free to do so en let the CM's decide over it then but i really dont have the time to discuss this anymore! 

So go on and report me, otherwise just go find someone else to annoy cause again, i really dont have the time for this!

No worries, I already did.