prodigy20

Valkyrie request

Just wanted to please request for the Valkyrie to be added to the game for PS4 soon, there are so many DPS class options so far but only one tank class available which would be warrior so adding another tank class option to the game would be better than just releasing so many DPS classes in my opinion.

Edited by prodigy20
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:32 PM, prodigy20 said:

Just wanted to please request for the Valkyrie to be added to the game for PS4 soon, there are so many DPS class options so far but only one tank class available which would be warrior so adding another tank class option to the game would be better than just releasing so many DPS classes in my opinion.

Xbox is getting her this winter so ps4 is gonna have to wait at least 3 to 4 months

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Yep! It has been confirmed :) Valk will be released sometime this winter. Thanks for catching this @Linxz;) 

CM Valtarra

Well I do check every single one of you guys tweets and posts in hopes of seeing mystic 😕😕😕

37 minutes ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Indeed you do! I love your enthusiasm!

CM Valtarra

I wish it was enthusiasm it's pure desperation at this point I want to play again but not with a class I won't stick with 🥴