Persalus

Marnis Stone

So this may be a stupid question, but I read in the PS4 updates that Marnis stone was released when the Ninja came out (NA servers). Is this correct? I cant find Wacky Toshi anywhere, nor is the black spirit quest for the stones popping for me. (I'm a level 59 Wiz, I did read that it wouldnt pop unless you were level 57)

Hi,

it would help if you post the notes for this. I don't think that marni stones are available yet for both EU and NA.

20 hours ago, Persalus said:

So this may be a stupid question, but I read in the PS4 updates that Marnis stone was released when the Ninja came out (NA servers). Is this correct? I cant find Wacky Toshi anywhere, nor is the black spirit quest for the stones popping for me. (I'm a level 59 Wiz, I did read that it wouldnt pop unless you were level 57)

It's says before July 2019 update. Before PS4 release. Those are Xbox patch notes.

yep, if you read the whole patchnews you posted, you'll realize that there are huge changes on striker class.

Now you should question your post ;)

So we get a patch on 23rd. Just wait

greets