Tr3nch

Trade Quests-Still missing from game.

Do we have an ETA on when the Trade Quests will come back into the game? They have been out for months and we can not get our trading seals, not to mention it's killing the xp grind. 

Thanks.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:42 PM, CM_Valtarra said:

Thank you for the feedback. I will look into it. 

CM Valtarra

@CM_Valtarra do we have any new updates on this issue yet? It's been almost seven months since they were removed from the game.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I never got back to you! I must have missed this one. Let me ask headquarters again and see if I can get any info. 

CM Valtarra

Can you give me a better description of what you mean by trade quests @Tr3nch? Do you have your trade quest toggled on to get the quests?

CM Valtarra

The only trade quests that I've been able to find after months of looking are the ones that you yourself click in the quest log if you've reached a certain level that gives you a certain amount of xp towards the next level.

The trade quests were never reimplemented after being taken out of the game.

Have done guru trading quests under suggested.

I remember doing a bunch of node to node quests around velia quests too. Like buy casta and take to toscanni, etc.

The only trade ones I have seen in game.

So if there are more' I dont think they are in.

Thanks for the feedback guys ❤️ I will keep an eye out here to see if  any more details pop up ❤️

CM Valtarra

Correct, there were quests where you would be required to take X amount of goods to X location. In turn, you were rewarded with higher valuable trade goods and Trade Tokens to be exchanged for items (similar to fishing tokens, horse tokens, worker tokens). The biggest problem is that those tokens have the last piece of the green fishing boat gear that we need for the set. There is no way to get it without the trade quests. These were removed for some reason in August but were never brought back into the game.

• Like 1

I haven't heard anymore about adding more trade quests into the game. I have mentioned that you would like more though :)

CM Valtarra

• Confused 1

We don't have ANY trade quests, they were taken out because they weren't working as intended and they never reimplemented them.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:27 PM, CM_Valtarra said:

I have mentioned to the team you would like trade quests. I will mention it again today :)

CM Valtarra

@CM_Valtarra I appreciate your help with this. Do we have any word on what is going on with these? This is why the quests are so important. We need these seals. We cannot complete this horse set, boat set, or obtain any Magic Hoes. There haven't been any Magic Hoes on the CM for several months as there is no way to obtain them without the seals or through the rarely given magic tool box from events or attendance rewards. 

Since there are no seals, there are no more Magic Hoes. We desperately need these with the upcoming Great Ocean (Margoria) content update coming June 10th. I have been patiently asking for a resolution on the matter for eight months now and I haven't heard anything on the reason or the status of giving them back. 

Thank you for your time.

Shiny Golden Seal Calpheon Trade

Currency shiny golden seal calpheon trade  

These are obtained as reward for trading quests in the world from the Trade Manager. They can be exchanged at an Imperial Exchange NPC (for example in Velia next to the Santo Manzi) but NOT by Trade Manager.

• 100 = Magic Hoe
  • 220 = Fishing Boat Cargo Container of Abundance
  • 230 = Leather Saddle of Fighting Spirit
Edited by Tr3nch
  • Like 1