So do you guys think they'll actually release everything mentioned in the roadmap for this year? Or at least all the classes??

• Sad 1

Well they hit the first road map so it would stand to reason that, yes, they will get everything on the road map.

47 minutes ago, Tr3nch said:

Well they hit the first road map so it would stand to reason that, yes, they will get everything on the road map.

Last time they didn't reach it on schedule we were supposed to get kamasylve with the previous roadmap but we got it on this one instead so I don't know they don't seem to follow their roadmaps to heart

12 hours ago, Linxz said:

So do you guys think they'll actually release everything mentioned in the roadmap for this year? Or at least all the classes??

Because the recent survey results they may slow the content down to improve "performance" .. 

Best bet would be classes and Bartali's log. I wouldn't count on Dreighan or T8 horses.. SADLY 

Small edit.. I really don't see ANY good reason why they wouldn't release 4 remaining classes. New classes means costumes, weights = money. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Linxz said:

Being realistic, No.

Also judging from past experience, HELL NO. 

We got 2 months to go and with ps4 as their new favorite child, we at xbox will be left waiting for them to catch up.

RIP any hope for Margoria this year. Why do i even play at this point, feels more like an annoying chore especially when all you're hard worked silver is getting trashed on +4 cook cloth attempts (2.5b wasted so far aka 3 weeks of my life).. 

Yo why am i playing lmao

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anarkiller said:

New classes=returning players awaiting them. And bored players testing them.

That's what I think but honestly it looks like they don't care about us xbox users at all a big chunk of our roadmap was part of our previous roadmap such as villas and campsites fairies kamasylve and t8 horses(which we know they really weren't l) so technically the only 2  things we've gotten from this roadmap so far are tamer and dark rifts..

Content is starting to get a bit stale tbh. There's literally no point grinding solo in any zone in Kama because you just can't make the same kinda silver/ph as Valencia. Now that rifts have been added the grind spots are even more limited because yellow accessories are worth nothing. 

You're pretty much looking at Fogans or Bandits for grinding unless you have the AP for Aakman. Miru if you got 220+ ap with TET Kutum & enjoy looking at a screen full of flashing lights for hours on end.

It's a shame cause Kama is a really nice zone, but there's literally no point solo grinding there. You can probably make more at Hexe than Manshuams in its current state.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Content is starting to get a bit stale tbh. There's literally no point grinding solo in any zone in Kama because you just can't make the same kinda silver/ph as Valencia. Now that rifts have been added the grind spots are even more limited because yellow accessories are worth nothing. 

You're pretty much looking at Fogans or Bandits for grinding unless you have the AP for Aakman. Miru if you got 220+ ap with TET Kutum & enjoy looking at a screen full of flashing lights for hours on end.

It's a shame cause Kama is a really nice zone, but there's literally no point solo grinding there. You can probably make more at Hexe than Manshuams in its current state.

Yup, can’t beat them scrolls... we need the loot tables to be completed, we need caphras stones in game to boost the economy and to reach those 245+ brackets. 

Deliberate slowing us down was cool back in May but now where 520+ gs is a casual thing we really need content. 

Funny you have mentioned Manshaums. When I grind them solo the money is so bad there without narc drops and caphras not being in the game that I only go there if I want to be left alone and enjoy myself until I realize I can make more money anywhere in Valencia, just like you said. 

At 235 I started miru, money is good but framedrops in 3 man groups are bad (even on one X with SSD performance there sucks).

I just noticed something interesting so all the updates we've seen so far during this roadmap such as tamer and dark rifts are on the ps4 roadmap we are clearly beta testing for them and they have forgotten about xbox completely... I don't count kamasylve and tents because they were part of our previous roadmap which they delayed to work on the ps4 release 

20191019_142941.jpg

20191019_145707.jpg

So we are missing

Adventure Log

T8 Horses

Dreighan 

If they come I believe they will in that order

They are trying to get PS4 to catch up so we can do crossplay

but but they have a different team for ps4! 

Can't believe they still didn't add t8 😛

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

but but they have a different team for ps4! 

Can't believe they still didn't add t8 😛

They obviously don't have a different team for ps4 which is sad lol

59 minutes ago, Linxz said:

They obviously don't have a different team for ps4 which is sad lol

since I left the game, only small things were added plus ps4 version, so that's obvious :)

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

since I left the game, only small things were added plus ps4 version, so that's obvious :)

Yea only a wagon tamer and dark rifts for the past 2 months and a half 

17 hours ago, Linxz said:

Sad isn't it. 

They have milked xbox player base enough apparently and decided to slow down content towards "optimization" which is likely not going to come for a long time. 

Anyways, at least I can already farm miru and aakman to get some money until we get something meaningful. 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:29 PM, Death said:

So we are missing

Adventure Log

T8 Horses

Dreighan 

If they come I believe they will in that order

They are trying to get PS4 to catch up so we can do crossplay

We also miss 4 classes and I, and a large group of other players, would be satisfied if we actually saw them this year.. I love my striker but I'm really looking forward to mystic to go to hystria. 

21 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Sad isn't it. 

They have milked xbox player base enough apparently and decided to slow down content towards "optimization" which is likely not going to come for a long time. 

Anyways, at least I can already farm miru and aakman to get some money until we get something meaningful. 

We also miss 4 classes and I, and a large group of other players, would be satisfied if we actually saw them this year.. I love my striker but I'm really looking forward to mystic to go to hystria. 

I'd die of happiness with mystic #FreeTheMystic  I don't even grind for silver anymore I totally lost the drive to play I just log in for rewards and watch my guildies fail enhancements

6 minutes ago, Linxz said:

I'd die of happiness with mystic #FreeTheMystic  I don't even grind for silver anymore I totally lost the drive to play I just log in for rewards and watch my guildies fail enhancements

I know what you mean. As a non-P2W-whale 530 gs player I know that I'm closer and closer to soft cap and this keeps me motivated to grind at least and hour or two on weekday evenings but sometimes I just rather set up my fishing and watch some TV shows after work instead of the grind.

I do understand when people take the break from the game and trim PA's pocket though. This will teach them not to withhold the content. MAYBE.. HOPEFULLY. 

6 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I know what you mean. As a non-P2W-whale 530 gs player I know that I'm closer and closer to soft cap and this keeps me motivated to grind at least and hour or two on weekday evenings but sometimes I just rather set up my fishing and watch some TV shows after work instead of the grind.

I do understand when people take the break from the game and trim PA's pocket though. This will teach them not to withhold the content. MAYBE.. HOPEFULLY. 

Hope what exactly?

This game is on 4 platforms. 

People have bene taking breaks(regardless of the reason) for years. PA has an entire set of servers for people that come back after a 30 day brean and its own set of login rewards.  

IF you people that talk about quitting the game  do quit or take a break from game and stop merely talking, then maybe all this will stop looking like normal attrition. 

8 hours ago, SoloTyrant said:

Hope what exactly?

This game is on 4 platforms. 

People have bene taking breaks(regardless of the reason) for years. PA has an entire set of servers for people that come back after a 30 day brean and its own set of login rewards.  

IF you people that talk about quitting the game  do quit or take a break from game and stop merely talking, then maybe all this will stop looking like normal attrition. 

I don’t see any correlation between your post and mine. 

I don’t even log in for the daily rewards anymore, soon as I saw the dark rift rewards were not what was in the patch notes I logged off and resubbed to eso I’m tired of getting half content patches with scaled back loot tables

there was no real reason to pull ogre rings power stones from silent dead boxes especially since they listed them as rewards in the rift patch notes

i may come back after mystic release or might just wait till Xbox has caught up to pc in a year 

I am convinced PA will and can not hold the roadmap. 1 region, 4 missing classes and adventure log within the next 2 month? No way that PA can do this until end of the year.

I have in general the feeling that the capacities for XBox has been scaled down since the PS4 release of BDO. Patches and updates took longer than at the beginning.

I have also the feeling that (on EU servers) the player base and interessent into BDO has fallen drastically. For example, I have leveled up a tamer two weeks ago from level 1 to level 56 and have not seen any other guys on the common grinding spots. Also the central market was empty each time I looked into it. It felt like playing a singleplayer RPG the last weeks.

I think BDO has much more problems than holding the roadmap and bringing new content. The question should be, why so many people left the game or has less interessent for BDO? Personally, I lost interessent at the point reaching a gear score near 400 and needed to start grinding and were lost into this horrible and random pay-2-win upgrade system. I have never seen such a worse upgrading system like in BDO.

I have a lot of fun playing BDO, but personally I have no character over level 57 and gear score 400. I stop playing a class at the moment I have been done the awaking for it and must start with this painfull gear upgrading loop. I do not see any incentive in it and many of my former guild members have also stopped because of that.

At the moment I'm not playing daily anymore. Also the login rewards does not convince me to log in each day. Last time a got a rubbish welcome back reward after 8 days not playing and throwed it away. When I'm in the mood, I will login. But at the moment I don't be very often in the mood to log in.

As written above, I think PA must think about the general game mechanics and how to adjust them to keep the player base alive. Personally I have the feeling, the player base is increasing and not stable enough or growing. If your are looking what's happening at the moment in the MMORPG market with WoW Classic, AAU and more, you see that the players are waiting for a good MMORPG and overrun the servers. But BDO has unfortunately some game mechanics (like the random p2w gear upgrading system) that scares to many players.

5 minutes ago, Mihari said:

I am convinced PA will and can not hold the roadmap. 1 region, 4 missing classes and adventure log within the next 2 month? No way that PA can do this until end of the year.

I have in general the feeling that the capacities for XBox has been scaled down since the PS4 release of BDO. Patches and updates took longer than at the beginning.

I have also the feeling that (on EU servers) the player base and interessent into BDO has fallen drastically. For example, I have leveled up a tamer two weeks ago from level 1 to level 56 and have not seen any other guys on the common grinding spots. Also the central market was empty each time I looked into it. It felt like playing a singleplayer RPG the last weeks.

I think BDO has much more problems than holding the roadmap and bringing new content. The question should be, why so many people left the game or has less interessent for BDO? Personally, I lost interessent at the point reaching a gear score near 400 and needed to start grinding and were lost into this horrible and random pay-2-win upgrade system. I have never seen such a worse upgrading system like in BDO.

I have a lot of fun playing BDO, but personally I have no character over level 57 and gear score 400. I stop playing a class at the moment I have been done the awaking for it and must start with this painfull gear upgrading loop. I do not see any incentive in it and many of my former guild members have also stopped because of that.

At the moment I'm not playing daily anymore. Also the login rewards does not convince me to log in each day. Last time a got a rubbish welcome back reward after 8 days not playing and throwed it away. When I'm in the mood, I will login. But at the moment I don't be very often in the mood to log in.

As written above, I think PA must think about the general game mechanics and how to adjust them to keep the player base alive. Personally I have the feeling, the player base is increasing and not stable enough or growing. If your are looking what's happening at the moment in the MMORPG market with WoW Classic, AAU and more, you see that the players are waiting for a good MMORPG and overrun the servers. But BDO has unfortunately some game mechanics (like the random p2w gear upgrading system) that scares to many players.

Yes! There's our missing element. @Mihari and his dead game story and empty market. The guy who is 400 GS and lvl 57 complaining there is no gear for him. What gear do you need? TRI asulas? A little better than deathangel who stays 49 for life but still less geared and leveled up than long gone chillmeister. There's the holy trinity. 

Can you stick to the topic which in this case is the ROADMAP and take your BS offtopics home? What are you? Special? (Shirna asked to call people nicely here). 😂

Jesus love what a bunch of complaints here. Here I'm sitting like thinking how Pearl Abyss actually brings out new content for BDO all the time. Maybe that's just me coming over from playing Neverwinter for past 4 years.

I have played for 3 months now and just reached lvl 61 on my first character.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:32 PM, Linxz said:

Like I said I've played for 3 months and actually Ninja was a new class when I started, also Archer has been added in the last 3 months. So we have had 3 classes in 3 months. Get your **** together when bashing the developers please.

Let's go through what we have gotten in just 3 MONTHS:

- Ninja
- Karanda, Muraka and Quint (3 world bosses)
- Campsite & Villas
- Capotia accessories
- Fairy system
- Archer
- Kamasylvia
- Shai awakening
- Black Desert+ app
- Forest Path Wagon
- Tamer
- Dark Rifts

Plus a bunch of quality of life updates. If you ask me that's a love ton of updates in just 3 months. I don't know if you are PC players and are expecting to get everything asap what PC has? I'm not even mad if we don't get Drieghan yet this year. I'd like to see Bartali's journal though.

Personally I'm surprised how much content we are actually getting and at what pace. I'm hoping BDO is the next MMO for me that I spend few years playing and it's looking really good so far.

• Like 2