1 hour ago, Jappe said:

Jesus love what a bunch of complaints here. Here I'm sitting like thinking how Pearl Abyss actually brings out new content for BDO all the time. Maybe that's just me coming over from playing Neverwinter for past 4 years.

I have played for 3 months now and just reached lvl 61 on my first character.

Like I said I've played for 3 months and actually Ninja was a new class when I started, also Archer has been added in the last 3 months. So we have had 3 classes in 3 months. Get your **** together when bashing the developers please.

Let's go through what we have gotten in just 3 MONTHS:

- Ninja
- Karanda, Muraka and Quint (3 world bosses)
- Campsite & Villas
- Capotia accessories
- Fairy system
- Archer
- Kamasylvia
- Shai awakening
- Black Desert+ app
- Forest Path Wagon
- Tamer
- Dark Rifts

Plus a bunch of quality of life updates. If you ask me that's a love ton of updates in just 3 months. I don't know if you are PC players and are expecting to get everything asap what PC has? I'm not even mad if we don't get Drieghan yet this year. I'd like to see Bartali's journal though.

Personally I'm surprised how much content we are actually getting and at what pace. I'm hoping BDO is the next MMO for me that I spend few years playing and it's looking really good so far.

Yes but you have to take into consideration that there are people who have been progressing quicker than you and are 62 or on the way to 63. Gear wise, some people hit the wall as well.

Not to mention poor life skillers who have nothing new to do cause ALL the content we get comes partially complete. It's been almost 8 months since launch and we still don't have alchemy stones. That's just an example. 

We are constantly held back by devs and they still don't understand that noobs will never catch up with PC vets no matter how they hinder the progression. Another example, why the F the loot from rift boxes was nerfed to the ground with removal of ogre or laytenn? 

Not to mention that kama is virtually pointless to grind in since there are no t9 mats or caphras stones in the game. It's gahaz or pila cause of the scrolls.. It's fun until you are below 235AP.. then it stops being fun. 

1 hour ago, Jappe said:

Jesus love what a bunch of complaints here. Here I'm sitting like thinking how Pearl Abyss actually brings out new content for BDO all the time. Maybe that's just me coming over from playing Neverwinter for past 4 years.

I have played for 3 months now and just reached lvl 61 on my first character.

Like I said I've played for 3 months and actually Ninja was a new class when I started, also Archer has been added in the last 3 months. So we have had 3 classes in 3 months. Get your **** together when bashing the developers please.

Let's go through what we have gotten in just 3 MONTHS:

- Ninja
- Karanda, Muraka and Quint (3 world bosses)
- Campsite & Villas
- Capotia accessories
- Fairy system
- Archer
- Kamasylvia
- Shai awakening
- Black Desert+ app
- Forest Path Wagon
- Tamer
- Dark Rifts

Plus a bunch of quality of life updates. If you ask me that's a love ton of updates in just 3 months. I don't know if you are PC players and are expecting to get everything asap what PC has? I'm not even mad if we don't get Drieghan yet this year. I'd like to see Bartali's journal though.

Personally I'm surprised how much content we are actually getting and at what pace. I'm hoping BDO is the next MMO for me that I spend few years playing and it's looking really good so far.

Campsites villas and capotia accessories came out in the previous roadmap so did karanda over 3 months ago.. my statement is still valid also kamasylve was part of our previous roadmap which they failed to deliver in time (we were supposed to get it in June and look we got it in August yes that includes archer) the bdo app has nothing to do with the game itself so now let's count the updates for this roadmap tamer a wagon and dark rifts ... you said "get your bleep together" but you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about I've been here since day 1 you've only been here since ninja came 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Linxz said:

Campsites villas and capotia accessories came out in the previous roadmap so did karanda over 3 months ago.. my statement is still valid also kamasylve was part of our previous roadmap which they failed to deliver in time (we were supposed to get it in June and look we got it in August yes that includes archer) the bdo app has nothing to do with the game itself so now let's count the updates for this roadmap tamer a wagon and dark rifts ... you said "get your bleep together" but you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about I've been here since day 1 you've only been here since ninja came 

Karanda came out July 24th which is not over 3 months ago. Get your math together mate.

Your statement is far from valid as you said we have only gotten tamer, forest wagon and dark rifts in the last 3 months.

Having a roadmap is not a promise to deliver everything in it. It's a plan and a target. I know this thread is exactly about discussing that. I just can't understand how people can complain if they don't reach everything in a roadmap which has A LOT of content.

The app is linked to Xbox and PS4 only, not even for PC. In case you didn't know it has the central market function which allows people to play the market even when in school or at work. I guess it means nothing for unemployed people who have all the time in the world to sit in the game.

I don't really care how long you have played the game. Guess there's one positive thing about working full day and having a family, I only have 8 hours a day to play so new content keeps coming out before I get bored.

It's fun to speculate if they can get all the roadmap goals done but reading through the complaints on here just gives me a really weird feeling since for me it feels like these devs actually care about the players and bring a lot of new content out at fast pace.

It's actually funny that people complain the devs don't listen to players and they never read the forums but yet here you are wasting your time posting about a game you don't even play anymore haha.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jappe said:

Karanda came out July 24th which is not over 3 months ago. Get your math together mate.

Your statement is far from valid as you said we have only gotten tamer, forest wagon and dark rifts in the last 3 months.

Having a roadmap is not a promise to deliver everything in it. It's a plan and a target. I know this thread is exactly about discussing that. I just can't understand how people can complain if they don't reach everything in a roadmap which has A LOT of content.

The app is linked to Xbox and PS4 only, not even for PC. In case you didn't know it has the central market function which allows people to play the market even when in school or at work. I guess it means nothing for unemployed people who have all the time in the world to sit in the game.

I don't really care how long you have played the game. Guess there's one positive thing about working full day and having a family, I only have 8 hours a day to play so new content keeps coming out before I get bored.

It's fun to speculate if they can get all the roadmap goals done but reading through the complaints on here just gives me a really weird feeling since for me it feels like these devs actually care about the players and bring a lot of new content out at fast pace.

It's actually funny that people complain the devs don't listen to players and they never read the forums but yet here you are wasting your time posting about a game you don't even play anymore haha.

I paid for the game and paid for other things I can complain as much as I want this thread wasn't made so the devs would see it and change things it's to see other people's opinions you haven't been playing long enough to realize content has been stale lately first of all we were on hold for 2 months June and July only releasing minor updates so they could work on ps4 then they finally release kamasylve 2 months after it was announced and after that there's only been minor updates I mean wow yes archer and shais talents such a huge update .. a wagon(best update ever) tamer and dark rifts which such big updates the whole point is they're working on ps4 and only giving us the content that ps4 is going to get such as tamer and dark rifts anything else that people have been asking for is being ignored because it's not in the ps4 roadmap and OMG IM SO SORRY I MISSED KARANDAS EXACT DATE FOR 2 DAYS 😂😂

11 hours ago, Jappe said:

One of the main things that makes the game feel very stale at the moment is the fact that we still have to grind Valencia because Kama is incomplete.

It's maybe okay for players like yourself that have only been playing for a few months, but for people that having been playing since release it's coming close to 6 months of grinding the same mobs. I mean even if they dropped relics into the Kama zones loot tables to substitute for no Caphras it would have made it a worth while addition to the game. As it currently stands it's pointless content because it's not worth going there to solo grind.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

One of the main things that makes the game feel very stale at the moment is the fact that we still have to grind Valencia because Kama is incomplete.

It's maybe okay for players like yourself that have only been playing for a few months, but for people that having been playing since release it's coming close to 6 months of grinding the same mobs. I mean even if they dropped relics into the Kama zones loot tables to substitute for no Caphras it would have made it a worth while addition to the game. As it currently stands it's pointless content because it's not worth going there to solo grind.

That's the whole point right.

Kama is basically miru at the moment. Anything else is just not worth it money wise. 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:04 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Sad isn't it. 

They have milked xbox player base enough apparently and decided to slow down content towards "optimization" which is likely not going to come for a long time. 

Anyways, at least I can already farm miru and aakman to get some money until we get something meaningful. 

We also miss 4 classes and I, and a large group of other players, would be satisfied if we actually saw them this year.. I love my striker but I'm really looking forward to mystic to go to hystria. 

I think from the road map we are missing 2 classes

Kuno and Maewha probably in next road map