l0wolfeyez0l

Grunil max durability repair

I feel like such a noob for not being prepared, or knowing what I'm doing. 

So, I bought a Grunil set, got everything up between 10-13 no sweat. Lucky right? Then I get cocky and hit "Y". 🙄 Down it goes to 35/100 max dur. FML. So I think, whatever, buy some cheap green armor, all's good.So I go to Heidel, buy 5peices of green junk, and low and behold, doesn't work. Neither do my artisans memories. (Haven't made it anywhere important yet mind you, just doing black spirit quests and whatnot. Just finished a quest for some red-head chick in Calpheon. I'm not in a rush to play through the story and life skill myself to death.)

WTF am I doing wrong?! 

Woulda liked to have +15 straight across for my tamer in the morning... Nope. Not gonna happen.

So... Help a girl out? 🥺 Lol

Running with a lvl 54 Tamer 81ap 131dp

You need to use the same type of armour piece , so a grunil chest can only be repaired by a grunil chest . Hope that helps 

Sorry for got to add each chest you use is 10 points worth of repairing your durability. 

Edited by HiTMaN78
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, l0wolfeyez0l said:

I feel like such a noob for not being prepared, or knowing what I'm doing. 

So, I bought a Grunil set, got everything up between 10-13 no sweat. Lucky right? Then I get cocky and hit "Y". 🙄 Down it goes to 35/100 max dur. FML. So I think, whatever, buy some cheap green armor, all's good.So I go to Heidel, buy 5peices of green junk, and low and behold, doesn't work. Neither do my artisans memories. (Haven't made it anywhere important yet mind you, just doing black spirit quests and whatnot. Just finished a quest for some red-head chick in Calpheon. I'm not in a rush to play through the story and life skill myself to death.)

WTF am I doing wrong?! 

Woulda liked to have +15 straight across for my tamer in the morning... Nope. Not gonna happen.

So... Help a girl out? 🥺 Lol

Running with a lvl 54 Tamer 81ap 131dp

You can buy grunil set to repair your armor in Altinova. Standard price or lower if you are willing to play amity game with Mevo. If you accumulate particular amount of amity points then you will be able to purchase the set pieces for much lower price but it requires energy usage. 

Good luck.