Jump to content
Grimicle

Isabella spawn times are completely trash

Recommended Posts

Just completely pissed that yall don't know how to set up good spawn times for world bosses with the times she spawns I can only fight her 1 in the morning but too bad hardly any1 will be on at that time how simple is it setting her to spawn twice in the morning hours then twice in the afternoon during weekdays 

@CM_Valtarra

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree just another disappointing patch seriously tamer awakening and a event where I’ll get nothing but Cron stones yet again

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

these are the people that continue to spawn Nouver and Kutum at the same time as Kzarka and Karanda, resulting in them never being killed. Not surprised by this in the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i always wondered why they spawned them at the same time it should be at least 30 to 60 minutes apart. These are the same people who gave us forced PvP or stay 49 so it is not a complete shock.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Grimicle said:

Just completely pissed that yall don't know how to set up good spawn times for world bosses with the times she spawns I can only fight her 1 in the morning but too bad hardly any1 will be on at that time how simple is it setting her to spawn twice in the morning hours then twice in the afternoon during weekdays 

@CM_Valtarra

 

 

@Grimicle,

I will mention the disappointment in the 1am spawn time. 

Thanks for reaching out,

CM Valtarra

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @CM_Valtarra, I would also like to add that the 4pm and 10:15pm PST times for NA aren't that great for those who work in the afternoon (which are a lot of young people).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bravo said:

Hello @CM_Valtarra, I would also like to add that the 4pm and 10:15pm PST times for NA aren't that great for those who work in the afternoon (which are a lot of young people).

What I wrote was a generalized statement about the spawn times so it covers everything. Got you covered ;)

 

CM Valtarra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

What I wrote was a generalized statement about the spawn times so it covers everything. Got you covered ;)

 

CM Valtarra

Ah, gotcha. Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...