Coffeeholic

Blue screen during boss fights

Typical boss fight:

• Go to spawn location, wait for boss to arrive.
  • Boss spawns. 
  • You die before you even see the boss appear because of all the loading and performance issues.
  • Game blue screens while you are trying to rez yourself and get back to the fight.
  • By the time you get past Sony's blue screen penalty box, and then all the silly game loading screens, fight is long over.

Both I and my friends have been encountering this constantly.

Pearl Abyss can't do anything about Sony's idiotic blue screen delay panel, but can they do something about these two issues:

• Crashing during boss fights/rez
  • Useless splash screens, overly complex login dialogs, etc that cannot be disabled which drastically increase time to reconnect.  A button to fast reconnect (same server same character, bypass splash screens) would be nice.

1 hour ago, Coffeeholic said:

Typical boss fight:

• Go to spawn location, wait for boss to arrive.
  • Boss spawns. 
  • You die before you even see the boss appear because of all the loading and performance issues.
  • Game blue screens while you are trying to rez yourself and get back to the fight.
  • By the time you get past Sony's blue screen penalty box, and then all the silly game loading screens, fight is long over.

Both I and my friends have been encountering this constantly.

Pearl Abyss can't do anything about Sony's idiotic blue screen delay panel, but can they do something about these two issues:

• Crashing during boss fights/rez
  • Useless splash screens, overly complex login dialogs, etc that cannot be disabled which drastically increase time to reconnect.  A button to fast reconnect (same server same character, bypass splash screens) would be nice.

I know this has been issue since kzarka even on Xbox. You die due to lag then can't get back in until after the thing is dead not to mention you only get hunter seal for all your Frustrations. Instead of fixing these issues they keep adding more crap that in turn make more bugs .

Thank you so much for the detailed description of what's been happening. I would like to send this off to the devs to take a look into but need some more information, i.e. what server were you on, are you EU or NA, how often does this happen, do you see anything happening right before like an outfit posted to the market notification, or your toon using a certain encounter? The more info we have the better in order to fix the issue. If it happens again and you are able to get a video clip feel free to send it my way. 

CM Valtarra