Sign in to follow this  
Anoksunamoon

Tri and tet drops

So I have got a few green grade tet drops and blues should also be in there anyone get any tri or tet drops yet.

Edited by Anoksunamoon
Typo

On 10/20/2019 at 2:27 AM, Anoksunamoon said:

So I have got a few green grade tet drops and blues should also be in there anyone get any tri or tet drops yet.

What do you mean? 

Only accessories have a chance to drop this high and it's not like you will get it frequently. For the past 7 months of everyday grind I only got 1 pri serap so far.

Armors and weapons cannot drop above +15

9 hours ago, Anoksunamoon said:

I mean that I have gotten 2 tet drops, accessories. That's what I was talking about if anyone else besides me got a tri or tet drop

Luck of a newbie I guess.. that can happen.

Congrats. 

Cool didn't know since it never dropped for me, but then again i only started bdo with ps4. I think weapons and armors should also be droppable like this, with of course very very low chances as it is. It makes grind more interesting.

1 minute ago, mmalec said:

Cool didn't know since it never dropped for me, but then again i only started bdo with ps4. I think weapons and armors should also be droppable like this, with of course very very low chances as it is. It makes grind more interesting.

Over time you will see how easy it is to make weapons and armor to TRI . TET is not really that hard either. If these dropped PRI-TET that would be a little too easy.  

On the other hand, accessories of end game are hard to make and if you drop DUO+ yellow accessory you can really put a "lucky" label on your forehead cause you can cash it in quickly or save a lot of money if you decide to upgrade it further and succeed. 

Happy hunting 

Since release on PS4 i played 5 hours a day in avarage. The only drop i got so far was a TRI Bares neck - got lucky and enhanced it to TET and now im selling it for 4 mil on CM :D. U have a chance to get some enhanced gear to drop, but you should not farm for a drop like this :D