Desless

Not enough money

Sometimes, with vendors and other people having a shop, I get not enough money when trying to buy items.

I.e in this screenshot I can't buy cheap feed, having around 10 million silver.

20191024_210456.jpg

Around 50% of the time it's possible to fix it with selling something first, then buy.

The other part is quitting the game, close it and re-open.

Has been happening since mid October.

Try scrolling to the bottom and checking the box that says balance. Or leave silver in your storage as that is the box that is checked and you have none in there. Also when you are selling items the silver is going into what ever box is checked, thats why you thought it was fixing it because it was in fact adding it to your storage and in turn allowing you to buy said items

Edited by Shardguru
Add extra text
  • Thanks 1

I can try this out. Thanks.

But kind of felt that the frequency of this is increasing. 

The longer I have play sessions the more it happens.

23 hours ago, Shardguru said:

Try scrolling to the bottom and checking the box that says balance. Or leave silver in your storage as that is the box that is checked and you have none in there. Also when you are selling items the silver is going into what ever box is checked, thats why you thought it was fixing it because it was in fact adding it to your storage and in turn allowing you to buy said items

This is the actual issue, somehow it's been changed to storage, and not using balance. And there is nothing to make it easy for me to check how that was changed. 

I've never manually checked storage, and somehow it's been changed. 

@CM_Valtarra probably not bug then, but annoying non the less. 

If storage is 0 silver, it should automatically take silver from inventory. Just saying not enough money is not good enough. 

Glad it got worked out, and I apologize for the late response on my end. I was out of town Fri-Sun and am just getting back today.

CM Valtarra