KruZz

Field/World Boss

Today just now in server Media 1 around 5:40am NA time i was fighting Dim Tree first it dissapeared for a long minute then i die cuz of all the mess the lag created, then when it came back cuz i found the Dim Tree in Western Guard Camp he decides that only one person should have the Armor. Yesterday [Friday October 25] i went for Kutum (i didnt die) and still the World Boss decides to hang Only ONE BOX AWAY. This is shameful. 

All happened in PS4. I spent a lot of hours to grind and dont pay to play for my time to dont be respected.

Edited by KruZz

Hi there @KruZz from what I am reading I think you are saying that you are disappointed with going to 2 boss fights and not receiving a drop at either one?

The weapon drops are not 100% guaranteed at boss fights. Each player has a small chance at getting the weapon drop and generally have to participate more than once to receive one. 

CM Valtarra

• Thanks 1

Did u read my post? I mention the tree disappeared to an outpost out of his spawn range and then appeared behind me and killed me, the drop yes i am dissapointed you right not from the tree since i dont participate in that one that much but mostly on kzarka since i been assisting many days and from 2 to 3 times a day depending in its spawn times and still dont get it. Its the same either ways, the tree broski the freaking tree dissapeared for minutes and i lost equipment dying thats my concern, the drop is bs but am good with that because i think it makes me play more i like the game. Another thing FailsTacks how tf do they work? I had 31 FS in a +13 kutum and from 50 dura went to 25 and still +13 its kindda dumb cuz do u base the game in luck? Possibilities? And if so what really counts? I dont want communism in BDO fk no but be fair , i grind for hours and hours lol, maybe its because i didnt pay for pearls?

Another thing u said each player has a small chance of getting it yesterday Saturday October 27 the same guy got 2 Zarkas boxes morning and night which is wow small chances yeh

2 minutes ago, KruZz said:

Another thing u said each player has a small chance of getting it yesterday Saturday October 27 the same guy got 2 Zarkas boxes morning and night which is wow small chances yeh

*Drops are based on RNG, it's how the game is designed.  BiS Weapon/Gear drops are not guaranteed from world bosses.

*I can understand the issue of dim tree glitching and killing you resulting in lost items which is why I suggested submitting a ticket to customer service in hopes of possibly recovering your item.

Hope this helps!

CM Valtarra

• Thanks 1