NovaVaassa

First of all I would like to start this off with, “thank you”.

😝 I would like to thank  whomever took care of my problem of not getting my pearl bought items.  I have them now and if I would’ve had a little patience and would’ve known who to talk to then it probably would’ve got resolved in a more “Lady like” way. I realize now that patience will get me a further then jumping up and down getting angry and trying to get my way quicker but is just going to take longer. 

I have a statement and a question: 

My statement is when I purchased items and ladies wear and such saddles, I buy with pearls. So however long the game will be up these items will be bound to me. ( And I’m praying your game sticks around & has fun new ideas to bring us in the future! I apologize for my behavior and please accept my apology?😇

I have one more question that I will place somewhere else being that this is a cell phone and I will do it on another date catch .

AEE50366-E48B-41E5-A830-6E2105F77D70.jpeg

313D41E3-7FA2-4560-BC05-8A565721BD99.jpeg

F748E8CB-B882-4765-BF66-21976BF72F64.jpeg

• Like 1

When Valkoor is confronted with Bad Trash Talk. Don't be surprised if I trash you in return! 

Treat others how you expect to get treated.  Oh yeah 2 wrongs don't make a right, but it's like someone running up to me, it's a right punch with all I have! Reason being I don't know what the problem might be! Survival! Get them b4 they get me.

CE33C0FC-310B-4C72-A614-2247977E828F.jpeg

Edited by NovaVaassa