CM_Valtarra

#TeamLaarry! Post your screenshots of the Slay the CM Event here!

Hey everyone! As promised I made a little thread for everyone to share their screenshots on from the event today! It was a blast getting to know everyone and Liinxy I can't wait to spend more time with all of you!

CM Valtarra

• Like 1

#TeamLaarry!

Hanging around with you was the coolest thing about the event :D
Your community caring is something to be proud of.

The last one is from the first Slay the CM event xD

BD1.jpg

BD2.jpg

BD3.jpg

BD4.jpg

BD5.jpg

BD6.jpg

• Like 1

OMGGG I love this!!! Thanks so much for sharing these pics, I love them! We will be in game a lot more hanging out. If we do more little event's I'm not sure if they will have prizes or anything, it's mainly just to spend more time with everyone so keep your eyes peeled! 

Thanks so much again for sharing ❤️

CM Valtarra

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

OMGGG I love this!!! Thanks so much for sharing these pics, I love them! We will be in game a lot more hanging out. If we do more little event's I'm not sure if they will have prizes or anything, it's mainly just to spend more time with everyone so keep your eyes peeled! 

Thanks so much again for sharing

I am very happy that you like the pictures.😄😄 I'm sorry that I have not activated the photo mode.😓😓 I hope we will celebrate some more community events together. And please do not forget we do not always fight against you Fishing or horse racing are also fun best regards from Germany Brikz ❤❤❤

7 hours ago, [CM] Liinxy said:

What a blast! Thanks for spending time with us everyone. ❤️

PS: Go #TeamLaarry!

Go #TeamLaarry! ❤❤❤❤❤

• Like 1

Awww, I'm feeling the love! Let's do some horse racing next time! Also, how would you like to see a fishing event ran? Gimme all the ideas!! 😊 

CM Valtarra

• Like 1

Well, we could meet during a node war on the island of Iliya and go fishing and have a chat 😄 the reward would be 1 hour of peace in Black Desert ^^ 

maybe you can combine it with a boat race Or you bring enough topics to talk about fishing and we stand there and fishing while you tell us something about fish or how you cock fish 😂👌

I'm looking forward to a lot 😄😄

If the event takes place at the same time as the "Slay the Cm" event, that would be great ❤ 

Do you make a own topic for the event with day and time?