Sign in to follow this  
The Guiido

Small Scale PvP

On top of the proposed rework said by @[CM]Shirna to rework RBF with new maps and modes and rewards and such, I and MANY others would love to see a PvP queue system where you can queue up against enemy teams of 3v3-5v5 and compete in objectives like Domination, Capture the Flag, Elimination, Payload. It would create so much more opportunity to PvP and create much more of an incentive to PvP. I'd love to see this. 

13 hours ago, The Guiido said:

On top of the proposed rework said by @[CM]Shirna to rework RBF with new maps and modes and rewards and such, I and MANY others would love to see a PvP queue system where you can queue up against enemy teams of 3v3-5v5 and compete in objectives like Domination, Capture the Flag, Elimination, Payload. It would create so much more opportunity to PvP and create much more of an incentive to PvP. I'd love to see this. 

I agree they should rework RBF to have more maps and game modes but would also like them to change open world pvp by adding a outlaw and bounty system into the world

There is already 3v3 which unfortunately was used for tournaments only... they should make this mainstream like RBF and allow random ques 1v1 // 3v3 with balancing stats out so it'd be a little skill dependant.

1 hour ago, Brogas said:

There is already 3v3 which unfortunately was used for tournaments only... they should make this mainstream like RBF and allow random ques 1v1 // 3v3 with balancing stats out so it'd be a little skill dependant.

Thats AoA doesn't count. We already knew it was coming to Xbox, i'm talking about new modes. No one cares if it's a re skin, we want the modes.