Sign in to follow this  
The Guiido

Make HP/MP weigh the same as RBF/BA Potions

This is one of the biggest complaints in terms of the general game because what use does it have if 400 potions already weigh you down. How can I get trash loot? Other items? How do you accommodate people who don't use maids? Or Transfer? Node Wars and Large Scale I can't even begin to tell you how much this would help or when I am grinding. 

Just like how you made silver no weight, you should make potions. It makes a lot of sense, and would help a lot.

• Sad 1

Personally i like the weight for potions because it keeps people on their toes instead of having 2k pots at all time... I would like to see slottable potions for the fairy with miraculous cheer though (100 stack of potions that dont go in your personal inventory) to help grinding a bit without giving people too much healing

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lahnaaa said:

Personally i like the weight for potions because it keeps people on their toes instead of having 2k pots at all time... I would like to see slottable potions for the fairy with miraculous cheer though (100 stack of potions that dont go in your personal inventory) to help grinding a bit without giving people too much healing

It depends what class you're playing because currently this is one of the things that are unbalanced in my personal opinion towards the classes with awful management of Health & Mana.

Ranger, DK & Sorcerer being main example of this - they lack of recovery skills and playing the classes puts you straight into a disadvantage since you're either required to purchase extra LT to play with their recovery needs or to have grind sessions that are a lot less efficient then other glasses whilst constantly poking enemy with primary weapon basics. 

Edited by Brogas

16 hours ago, Lahnaaa said:

Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. A person will keep it in a city storage or cm if they wan't potions, it's just redundant, outdated, and annoying. People are gunna get more regardless. It would be a very nice change.

Edited by The Guiido