Sign in to follow this  
FinalNexus

Hopes for GDC 2018

You know it would be amazing if they launched an xbox app some time before launch so we can create our characters.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 9:37 AM, MrRomeo187 said:

Fake News LOL !!!!! You working at Pearl Abyss ? You are a Fake Menbers with your Level reputation Mr Jammer480 :D

It's reported.

It's reported everyone. It must mean it's true bro. According to them, they stated first half of 2018. If thats true we might get a Beta in May, and then game release in June. They already released this website on March 14th. GDC they are letting people play a demo version at ID@Xbox. One can argue they did the same last year, but they didn't release as much information as now. That is the difference. They wouldn't release a website a year in advance. If it gets delayed further, then it will still be released this year thats a fact. 2018 is the year. Lets just hope it's June. Not "summerish".

52 minutes ago, The Guiido said:

It's reported everyone. It must mean it's true bro. According to them, they stated first half of 2018. If thats true we might get a Beta in May, and then game release in June. They already released this website on March 14th. GDC they are letting people play a demo version at ID@Xbox. One can argue they did the same last year, but they didn't release as much information as now. That is the difference. They wouldn't release a website a year in advance. If it gets delayed further, then it will still be released this year thats a fact. 2018 is the year. Lets just hope it's June. Not "summerish".

It can still be argued though that the article exists as a means to generate hype and promote the game. The article even said that PA weren't very specific about the release. Business wise it makes sense to release in May and the article states that releasing on Xbox first was from a business decision.

More than anything I hope we see it launch before E3, personally it seems like a waste for MS to tell everyone about BDO launching during E3 when it was teased last year especially since 2017 wasn't the greatest year for MS. 

It's also kinda fishy that none of the CM's haven't shared or mentioned anything from the article on the forums. 

However I'll counter my own argument and say that showing it at E3 and releasing it during that week as well would be a smart call from both PA and MS. Maybe next week we'll get some info I just want to pre-download it :(

• Like 1

I'm still rooting for a technical test during April followed by a beta during May at the very least 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dova said:

It can still be argued though that the article exists as a means to generate hype and promote the game. The article even said that PA weren't very specific about the release. Business wise it makes sense to release in May and the article states that releasing on Xbox first was from a business decision.

More than anything I hope we see it launch before E3, personally it seems like a waste for MS to tell everyone about BDO launching during E3 when it was teased last year especially since 2017 wasn't the greatest year for MS. 

It's also kinda fishy that none of the CM's haven't shared or mentioned anything from the article on the forums. 

However I'll counter my own argument and say that showing it at E3 and releasing it during that week as well would be a smart call from both PA and MS. Maybe next week we'll get some info I just want to pre-download it :(

I get what you mean. I do wonder why they have been so silent this time but I think we will get more news hopefully today! March 23rd!

Yeah the hype can only live for so long.

Edited by The Guiido

8 hours ago, Dova said:

I remember a few times that games which were part of the E3 Xbox briefing were released at the end of the briefing. I think it would brilliant for both the game and Xbox if they would do that here and that could still fit the "summerish" narrative. 

• Like 1

summerish. is open. to. interpretation and. that. could. be. june,..still. hoxlaunch. till. some beta. is. done. beta. is. prior. to. launch.  so. we can. speculate all we want.  i thknk. if. anything. big. happens. it. will. ge. at. e3. not today. 

• Like 1

'Black Desert Online': Taking MMO Development to the Next Level (Presented by Pearl Abyss)

Sponsor Speakers:

Dongwook Ha ( Lead Programmer, Pearl Abyss)

Gwanghyeon Go (Game engine programmer, Pearl Abyss)

Changae Choi (Graphics engine programmer, Pearl Abyss)

Date: Friday, March 23

Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm

Pass Type: All Access, GDC Conference + Summits, GDC Conference, GDC Summits, Expo Plus, Audio Conference + Tutorial, Educators Summit, Indie Games Summit - Get your pass now!

Topic:  Programming

Format: Sponsored Session

Vault Recording: Not Recorded

http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/black-desert-online-taking-mmo-development-to-the-next-level-presented-by-pearl-abyss/856734

Not Recorded = No Release Date or Beta :S ....... I Stop the stupid Hype with this **** !!!!

38 minutes ago, MrRomeo187 said:

Not Recorded = No Release Date or Beta :S ....... I Stop the stupid Hype with this **** !!!!

So you can see in the future? There is no vault recording because this event didn't happen yet so the only thing here that's stupid is...

Very possible that there will no news here...but I can still hope. And for some people, ignorance is bliss.

Edited by Jammer480

Hello.

I do not know if someone else has seen this video yet ... come soon BDO and take away that anxiety.

BDO BDO BDO BDO O.o

Edited by Soloko0
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Soloko0 said:

Hello.

I do not know if someone else has seen this video yet ... come soon BDO and take away that anxiety.

BDO BDO BDO BDO O.o

Damn, can't wait for this on my One X....looks gorgeous!! Looks like it's ready for release...c'mon PA!

Edited by Jammer480

6 hours ago, Soloko0 said:

Hello.

BDO BDO BDO BDO O.o

@[CM] Simon Please someone confirm if we can keybind our controller. RT= Sprint? NAH.

Edited by The Guiido

1 hour ago, The Guiido said:

Please someone confirm if we can keybind our controller. RT= Sprint? NAH.

I think I watched that video like 10 times... the witch animation at the end are awesome! I like the wizard better but those pretty cool.

Edited by Jammer480

1 minute ago, Jammer480 said:

I think I watched that video like 10 times... the witch animation at the end are awesome! I like the wizard better but those pretty cool.

I hope they also don't pull a mobile and only put in a few classes. But most importantly I hope we can change those controls dear lord that is awful.

And now????!!!  GDC is finish !!! launch this game now😍😘  or wait for TERAif you want. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .! news for release maybe...

32 minutes ago, Jaronking said:

Second year in a row they had a gameplay Demo at GDC i see no reason why its not near completion Closed beta ready.

i agree .......

13 hours ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:
1 hour ago, MrRomeo187 said:

The game is coming for Xbox One with a target release around the summer, while we don’t have precise information about the teased PS4 version. It’s currently available for PC.

https://www.dualshockers.com/black-desert-online-xbox-one-x-gameplay/

An Another Fake News Jammer480 ? 9_9

I would like your comment double if I could, only cause I know how f*cking insane it is, that you write on your xbox browser.

the. writer's wording. is. misleading .the. teased ps4...that. was. sometime ago bwfore. bdo.announced exclusive launch. deal. last. year. i don't. considr dualshocker a. creditable. read, lack. of. qoutes. from. a. person they. interviewed. or. an. article. link. they. are. paraphrasing.just. my. opinion. dont. flame me. but. it. was. nice. to. see. the videos.