Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dirt Digg

Hotspot fishing is a JOKE now

Recommended Posts

Ok, I am artisan 8 fishing on Xbox One, and I have noticed that I am seeing less hotspots than I usually do.  I know it's random, but I usually can bring in around 25 mill -35 mill in about 30-40 minutes.  I have noticed in the past week that when I go out on my usual rotation that I am seeing only 1-3 hotspots in an hour or more.  Am I the only one who has noticed this?  What's going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dirt Digg said:

Ok, I am artisan 8 fishing on Xbox One, and I have noticed that I am seeing less hotspots than I usually do.  I know it's random, but I usually can bring in around 25 mill -35 mill in about 30-40 minutes.  I have noticed in the past week that when I go out on my usual rotation that I am seeing only 1-3 hotspots in an hour or more.  Am I the only one who has noticed this?  What's going on?

Get to master 1 and then start bitching.

Be thankful u can hop servers

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im Master 19 and still have to jump servers to find them in my usual spot. Thank god they do not have the 15 min lockouts anymore. I make around 120-140m every three hours selling in Valencia with Trade Buff.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 8:04 AM, Tr3nch said:

Im Master 19 and still have to jump servers to find them in my usual spot. Thank god they do not have the 15 min lockouts anymore. I make around 120-140m every three hours selling in Valencia with Trade Buff.

Oh do you? Thats very interesting since the max inventory is 192 and most fish from epheria sell for 500k on average (due to decay of 1-3 hours). Which means your max profit should be around 96m silver at master 3 trade.

Unless you hop servers to fish only coelcanth which sell for 1m each but that also means you hop on average  90 servers if you're extremely lucky with your triples and hotspots which would take you roughly 4-5 hours to accomplish excluding the trip to valencia.

A one way trip to valencia with a T6 fully skilled and a camel with fast steps takes roughly 20min.

Just for reference it takes me around 2.5 hours to fill 98 slots using 1.5 triple rods.

So please enlighten me how you reach these far-fetched numbers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you smell that smell? That smelly smell that smells?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Oh do you? Thats very interesting since the max inventory is 192 and most fish from epheria sell for 500k on average (due to decay of 1-3 hours). Which means your max profit should be around 96m silver at master 3 trade.

Unless you hop servers to fish only coelcanth which sell for 1m each but that also means you hop on average  90 servers if you're extremely lucky with your triples and hotspots which would take you roughly 4-5 hours to accomplish excluding the trip to valencia.

A one way trip to valencia with a T6 fully skilled and a camel with fast steps takes roughly 20min.

Just for reference it takes me around 2.5 hours to fill 98 slots using 1.5 triple rods.

So please enlighten me how you reach these far-fetched numbers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you smell that smell? That smelly smell that smells?

Its pretty simple actually. Instead of being an ass you could have just asked I would freely share my info. I fill all of my inventory minus three slots for the three tripple floats needed. I fill my boat, 12 slots, and I take my elephant on my boat, another 16 slots. I fish nothing but Tuna in the Arsha Sea. When full, I sail to Ancado Inner Harbor North of VC. Then I take my elephant and ride to get the desert buff. Then go back to VC and check the Trade Manager to ensure he buys my fish at 130% value. Then bargain. I then only sell enough of the fish to keep the value above 120-125% then hop servers. Rinse and repeat until its all gone. Then go back to my boat to pick up remaining fish and do it again. I average over 120m each time. If I am picky I can push that value past 140mil. I have more than enough mixer streams and recorded videos to show this. So now that you have the right information to do this properly, go give it a shot instead of being a dork on the forums. Im also not the only one in my guild achieving these results. As for Epheria is concerned, you are wasting your time fishing out there.

Edited by Tr3nch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tr3nch said:

Its pretty simple actually. Instead of being an ass you could have just asked I would freely share my info. I fill all of my inventory minus three slots for the three tripple floats needed. I fill my boat, 12 slots, and I take my elephant on my boat, another 16 slots. I fish nothing but Tuna in the Arsha Sea. When full, I sail to Ancado Inner Harbor North of VC. Then I take my elephant and ride to get the desert buff. Then go back to VC and check the Trade Manager to ensure he buys my fish at 130% value. Then bargain. I then only sell enough of the fish to keep the value above 120-125% then hop servers. Rinse and repeat until its all gone. Then go back to my boat to pick up remaining fish and do it again. I average over 120m each time. If I am picky I can push that value past 140mil. I have more than enough mixer streams and recorded videos to show this. So now that you have the right information to do this properly, go give it a shot instead of being a dork on the forums. Im also not the only one in my guild achieving these results. As for Epheria is concerned, you are wasting your time fishing out there.

First, I rather like being a dork.

Secondly, Imma keep calling out your bluff.

Assuming you ONLY fish tuna (unlikely unless you waste time finding tuna hotspots) from the arsha sea, at 220 (inventory plus your boat and elephant) slots you're barely scratching the 117m mark even at 100% fish value which you wont get obviously.

Also! sailing to arsha sea, filling up 220 slots with server hopping, sailing your boat to ancado, riding your elephant for the buff, selling, going back for the other 16 boat slots and selling those will never take 3 hours. 

 

Link a stream please with you doing all that within 3 hours and getting 140m and ill apologies for questioning you.

*BTW, im hoping im wrong cause this sounds yum but i worked a lot of numbers before I ever started fishing and taken all that you stated before into account.

**Side note regarding epheria - my home city is Calpheon so its comfortable for me to fish there, plus easier coelcanth spawns, plus faster to ride a horse+camel than to sail (until we get epheria Sailboats)

Edited by Dr INF3NRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tr3nch said:

Its pretty simple actually. Instead of being an ass you could have just asked I would freely share my info. I fill all of my inventory minus three slots for the three tripple floats needed. I fill my boat, 12 slots, and I take my elephant on my boat, another 16 slots. I fish nothing but Tuna in the Arsha Sea. When full, I sail to Ancado Inner Harbor North of VC. Then I take my elephant and ride to get the desert buff. Then go back to VC and check the Trade Manager to ensure he buys my fish at 130% value. Then bargain. I then only sell enough of the fish to keep the value above 120-125% then hop servers. Rinse and repeat until its all gone. Then go back to my boat to pick up remaining fish and do it again. I average over 120m each time. If I am picky I can push that value past 140mil. I have more than enough mixer streams and recorded videos to show this. So now that you have the right information to do this properly, go give it a shot instead of being a dork on the forums. Im also not the only one in my guild achieving these results. As for Epheria is concerned, you are wasting your time fishing out there.

Don't worry about this clown he always bashes people i don't know why cause hes not that intelligent. If you sail counter clockwise the hotspots do pop a bit more imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 12:04 AM, Tr3nch said:

Im Master 19 and still have to jump servers to find them in my usual spot. Thank god they do not have the 15 min lockouts anymore. I make around 120-140m every three hours selling in Valencia with Trade 

I think 95 to 110m for a full 192 is what I get for about 3 hours (INCLUDES LEAVING AND COMING BACK) 

With luck maybe smidge faster but that is fairly average and I am higher fishing then him.

1.5 triple rods per inventory. Not sure how you still burn 3 at your level.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I hop for coels with 2 or 3 spots per server and respawns I could get closer to 140m.

Banton sea hopping and hoping for tuna isn't a bad plan, but it's not super common of the spots that spawn there.

Lots of.400k grunts more then likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

 

Just for reference it takes me around 2.5 hours to fill 98 slots using 1.5 triple rods.

 

This seems super low. 

150 minutes for 98 fish with a triple float must be 100 minutes of driving.

Abundant at sea with 5 fishing is 1 fish every 45 seconds or so?

 

I most I ever got with 1 rod was 162, but 120 is pretty average.

That is with m20 fishing 4% pets and awakened skin (tin foil hat) also I use 10 energy on non grunts till my 436 runs out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 6:54 PM, Doktar said:

This seems super low. 

150 minutes for 98 fish with a triple float must be 100 minutes of driving.

Abundant at sea with 5 fishing is 1 fish every 45 seconds or so?

 

I most I ever got with 1 rod was 162, but 120 is pretty average.

That is with m20 fishing 4% pets and awakened skin (tin foil hat) also I use 10 energy on non grunts till my 436 runs out.

Im only fishing m3 and got 6% dura reduction with pets. Takes me 1.5 for 120 ish slots. I confused the numbers, 98 is without vp

@Tr3nch still waiting.

Edited by Dr INF3NRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 2:30 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Im only fishing m3 and got 6% dura reduction with pets. Takes me 1.5 for 120 ish slots. I confused the numbers, 98 is without vp

@Tr3nch still waiting.

I already explained how I am doing it. If you choose not to believe me, that's up to you. I know what myself and others are pulling in for fishing. I don't need an apology from you. I hope the best for you and I offered information to help. Best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 5:56 AM, Tr3nch said:

I already explained how I am doing it. If you choose not to believe me, that's up to you. I know what myself and others are pulling in for fishing. I don't need an apology from you. I hope the best for you and I offered information to help. Best of luck.

No stream link.

Myth busted.

 

Yo i make 15b a week melting greens tho gg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You got to be kidding me Dr INFeRNO. The fact that you think fish only sell for average 500k is where you fucked up your math. I fish the from epheria and make no less than 600k per fish and push 700k for sea bass and eye spotted puffer if I can get them off at 100% freshness with 130% at the trader. I don't trade unless I'm over 125%. Go do some testing and you'll find you're just a jack ass trying to argue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Torrelle said:

You got to be kidding me Dr INFeRNO. The fact that you think fish only sell for average 500k is where you fucked up your math. I fish the from epheria and make no less than 600k per fish and push 700k for sea bass and eye spotted puffer if I can get them off at 100% freshness with 130% at the trader. I don't trade unless I'm over 125%. Go do some testing and you'll find you're just a jack ass trying to argue.

Yea thats true my bad.

@Tr3nch sry mate ure right ❤️

 

I based my math on 100% freshness. Actually found an old ss of mine selling porgy for 678k silver so 125% checks out

 

Gotta admit it's been fun even though im wrong 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

500k is an average I use. Grunts run 400k and depending on luck and run time.

I might be the only guy who loads up on them to save time at sea.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Torrelle said:

You got to be kidding me Dr INFeRNO. The fact that you think fish only sell for average 500k is where you fucked up your math. I fish the from epheria and make no less than 600k per fish and push 700k for sea bass and eye spotted puffer if I can get them off at 100% freshness with 130% at the trader. I don't trade unless I'm over 125%. Go do some testing and you'll find you're just a jack ass trying to argue.

Ikr that's all this dude does is argue, im surprised he admitted you were right lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 8:34 PM, Deathz Angel said:

Ikr that's all this dude does is argue, im surprised he admitted you were right lol 

:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 5:29 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Yea thats true my bad.

@Tr3nch sry mate ure right ❤️

 

I based my math on 100% freshness. Actually found an old ss of mine selling porgy for 678k silver so 125% checks out

 

Gotta admit it's been fun even though im wrong 

All good man. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...