YahNothing

Havoc is Recruiting [NA] [PvP] [Sunday Node War Winner]

1 hour ago, Drunkenmaster702 said:

I will be playing as a wizard and wizard only. I am already on your friends list on xbox. TheJokerSWVC. I'll add my discord to this post also. drunkenmaster8#6381

would like to join

Check dat discord

will be taking this game as serious as the guild I can join, plan to make this my primary game of choice to play regularly. gt: KRYSISz, discord: KJoestar

Edited by KJoestar

11 minutes ago, KJoestar said:

will be taking this game as serious as the guild I can join, plan to make this my primary game of choice to play regularly. gt: KRYSISz, discord: KJoestar

Check them xbox messages

I dont know what class, I would pick new to the game but gonna play the upcoming beta to figure it out between wizard and knight gonna be highly active once beta starts and the launch of the game. 

Would like to join 

GT-PotatoJibah

Discord:Jibah#2892

7 hours ago, Jibah said:

I dont know what class, I would pick new to the game but gonna play the upcoming beta to figure it out between wizard and knight gonna be highly active once beta starts and the launch of the game. 

Would like to join 

GT-PotatoJibah

Discord:Jibah#2892

Sorry dude you’re applying for two other guilds at the same time

• Like 2

On 2/8/2019 at 1:48 PM, YahNothing said:

We just installed a new water cooler but we need witches and wizards to help figure out how to operate it

th?id=OIP.vY6PZ2GsCjIgzHv1KEM0wAHaHa&pid

Edited by Kelz
  • Haha 1

Discord is Windy#5876; I played up until right before Dreighan on PC when my computer broke; was in a T1/T2 guild so I have plenty of experience in Node Wars and BDO itself. I mained Valkyrie/DK on PC but I'll be playing Witch on Xbox. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Edited by Windy

4 hours ago, Windy said:

Discord is Windy#5876; I played up until right before Dreighan on PC when my computer broke; was in a T1/T2 guild so I have plenty of experience in Node Wars and BDO itself. I mained Valkyrie/DK on PC but I'll be playing Witch on Xbox. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Check that discord