Sign in to follow this  
Thaiwing

Stonetail fooder recipe

Hello guys, 

I'm quite new to this game and also to this community. So, sorry if this is a stupid question. Basically I have two questions:

1. I have skilled out my farming level to Artisan 1 and planted Special Dalvenia Alrea. Am I not supposed to get magical Dalvenia Alrea out of it? I hadn't luck so far... 

2. Under simple cooking there should be the recipe for stonetail fodder. I don't have it. Is this something I have to obtain through cooking leveling? 

Thanks in advance! 

Regards 

Thaiwing

12 hours ago, Thaiwing said:

Hello guys, 

I'm quite new to this game and also to this community. So, sorry if this is a stupid question. Basically I have two questions:

1. I have skilled out my farming level to Artisan 1 and planted Special Dalvenia Alrea. Am I not supposed to get magical Dalvenia Alrea out of it? I hadn't luck so far... 

2. Under simple cooking there should be the recipe for stonetail fodder. I don't have it. Is this something I have to obtain through cooking leveling? 

Thanks in advance! 

Regards 

Thaiwing

You would have to ask a typical life skiller or farmer specifically but I think that fodder is not on PS4 or XBOX yet since we don't have dream horses.

• Thanks 1

I don't like it, but it seems, that you are right about that ...

guess I have to change my strategy to make money with farming^^

Thanks anyway!

4 minutes ago, Thaiwing said:

I don't like it, but it seems, that you are right about that ...

guess I have to change my strategy to make money with farming^^

Thanks anyway!

Pile up those mats cause dream horses will come eventually! 

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2019 at 2:02 PM, Thaiwing said:

Hello guys, 

Thanks in advance! 

Regards 

Thaiwing

Hi Thaiwing, I'm  an Artisan 7 in farming and still no magical seeds and the reason being is they are not in the ps4 version  yet neither is the recipe you  are looking for. The last time I  did a search on the central market on the magical seeds none of the were listed. I  have a link with 106 cooking recipes you can find what you need to make stonetail fodder and attempt  to make it but I  highly doubt that is in game yet

https://incendar.com/bdocookingrecipes.php

And as far as a road map for updates you can go here https://www.console.playblackdesert.com/ps/News?category=0

But I  believe  that PA are very vague about all content added in updates  example PA will never tell us what the horse breeding rate is atm nor if/when they raise it to 14, it will just be implemented in an update and it's up to us to figure  out the current rate. Good luck and I  hope this helps.